Cherry Blossoms

Makotos pov

I woke up next to shuichi. His eyes were still red and puffy from crying last night. "Poor kid" I thought to myself "now he's lost all his friends from his class. Maybe I should let him sleep in?" nodding to myself as if to conferm this though I got up, tucked shuichi in and whispered a "sweet dreams" into his ear. I just now realise what a couples thing that was. Blushing I left the room.

The dining hall was full of life. Everyone was talking, laughing, even singing when I got down. I expected things to be more sombre seeing as maki and sackura died yesterday.

"you all seem to be in high spirits" I said suspiciously.

"don't misunderstand" taka spoke up through all the happy noises. "we are all very upset about our past loses but we've decided to cherish life as we do not know when it will be taken from us! Sakura gave her life for us after all and that sacrifice would be wasted if we didn't live our lives to the fullest!"

Cherish life. That's kind of beautiful.

"so you going to party with us bitch boy?" miu asked throwing a arm around my shoulder.

"sure" I said ignoring her vulgar nickname "let's party."

*Lots of partying later*

"alright everyone that was fun I think we should search the school now." taka said firmly.

We all grouned but got up to explore.

Hiros pov

We searched the school for god knows how long! Eventually I found the one room that was opened. It was a dojo with cherry blossom trees. It was kinda pretty. I looked at hina who was on the verge of tears. Huh!?

"hina are you-"

"sakura blossom" hina muttered cutting me off. "sakura!!!"

She fell to her knees sobbing. I quickly ran to her side and hugged her. I now understood the purpose of this room.

It was only here to cause us more dispair.