S2: Episode 9 - The Masters of Evil

Channel 99 logo plays.

Monkey Studios logo plays.

Marvel Studios opening logo plays.

Scene 1

"Previously on Avengers: Assemble..."

The original Avengers team sits in the control center.

Tony: Okay, there's a guy that calls himself the Black Knight flying over New York and spreading chemicals all over the place.

The team circles Black Knight, forcing him to pause his strange hobby of spreading dangerous chemicals.

Iron Man: Black Knight! You're outnumbered!

A voice: Is he, Iron Man?

Iron Man turns around to see who is talking.

Iron Man: The Melter!

Melter: Hello, Iron Man. We meet again.

Iron Man: I took you down before. I can do it again!

Melter: Not so fast. Baron Zemo was kind enough to upgrade my melter so it affects all metals, not just iron!

Thor: So, who's Baron Zemo?

Captain America: I beat him in battle a long time ago. I glued adhesive to his face to make a permanent mask. I bet he recruited these guys to kill me and my friends. I'm gonna go find him and put an end to this.

Thor: I'll go with you.

Suddenly Cap is thrown to the ground. When he tries to get up, he realizes that he is stuck with adhesive keeping him down. Thor turns around to find Radioactive Man spraying it.

Radioactive Man: Thor. It's been awhile.

Thor and Radioactive Man start to battle. It is not long before Thor gets hit with the adhesive and thrown to the ground with Captain America. Iron Man and Ant-Man soon join them, also not being able to stand. A man walks forward. Black Knight, Melter, and Radioactive Man fall in behind him.

Captain America: Baron Zemo!

Odin is sitting on his throne in Asgard, thinking of what to do with Enchantress and Executioner. He finally looks up at them.

Odin: For your crimes against the people of Asgard, you are hereby banished to Midgard.

Enchantress and Executioner stare at the floor, stoney faced.

Odin: And if you continue to cause pain and grief, you will have my son, Thor, to deal with!

Enchantress looks up.

Odin slams his staff into the ground and the two villains get sent down to Earth.

Executioner and Enchantress sit on bar stools, waiting for their drinks. A man walks up and sit down beside them.