Episode 4 - Banished

Marvel opening logo plays.
Avengers: Assemble intro plays.

Scene 1

The Avengers are battling some criminals that have stolen lethal weapons. The criminals fire the weapons blindly towards the Avengers. The Avengers do their best to dodge the weapons.

Captain America: There's a problem, Stark. You need to get over here and help us.

Ant-Man gets blasted. Wasp goes over to his side and also gets hit.

Captain America: We need help. Now!

Tony Stark: I'm kind of busy right now.

Captain America: Doing what? We're getting beat up!

Tony: Sorry, couldn't hear that. Bad connection.

Captain America: That little-

Cap gets shot and falls to the ground. Thor looks around and sees that he's the only one left standing. He slams his hammer to the ground in anger and knocks the criminals out. He carries the team back to the mansion, one by one.

Scene 2

Odin is sitting on his throne in Asgard, thinking of what to do with Enchantress and Executioner. He finally looks up at them.

Odin: For your crimes against the people of Asgard, you are hereby banished to Midgard.

Enchantress and Executioner stare at the floor, stoney faced.

Odin: And if you continue to cause pain and grief, you will have my son, Thor, to deal with!

Enchantress looks up.

Odin slams his staff into the ground and the two villains get sent down to Earth.

Scene 3

The Avengers sit at the table in the control room, facing Tony.

Tony: You're what? You can't suspend me! I created this team!

Steve: We could have died out there! And because of what? You had to finish a science experiment? Besides, we created this team. And it's not much of a team if you don't help each other. I already said it once. You're banished.

Tony: I can't believe this. Come on, guys!

Tony looks at Scott.

Scott: It'll be good for you Tony. Take some time to relax.

Tony looks at Thor, who just stares at him. He looks at Hope.

Hope: Not my call to make.

Tony turns and walks out of the room.

Scene 4

Steve is sitting on the couch in the recreational room. Scott walks in.

Scott: You did the right thing. We could have gotten hurt out there because of him.

Steve: I know, it's just... he's done a lot for the team. I mean, he owns this building. If he wanted to, he could end the Avengers just by taking his oversized wallet away.

Scott: He won't do that. He was suspended, not kicked off the team. He just needs some time to understand that we're more important than his toys.

Steve: I've lost too many friends. Banner, Stark, Bucky...

Steve closes his eyes. He sees Bucky falling off the train, with Baron Zemo laughing.

Scott: Steve!