Episode 6 - Capture The Sword

Scene 1

Captain America: So I thought you said that even gods can't escape this prison!
The Avengers fly towards the S.H.I.E.L.D prison that Loki broke out of.

Iron Man: I did say that. This facility is one of the most secure in the world. No one's ever escaped it!

Captain America: Until now.

Iron Man: Well yeah, but how was I supposed to know that-

The Avengers come to a stop when they see the S.H.I.E.L.D facility.

Wasp: Oh dear.

Half of the facility was completely gone. All that remained was rubble and a giant underground storage room, which Loki was quickly searching. The agents that worked at the prison were tied up.

Captain America: We need to free the agents.

Iron Man: We need to stop Loki.

Captain America: Yes, but the agents come first!

Thor: We'll do both. Ant-Man and Wasp, you guys sneak around and free the S.H.I.E.L.D agents. The rest of us will stop my brother.

Ant-Man: Gotcha.

Ant-Man and Wasp shrink out of sight.

Thor: Brother!

Loki looks up for the first time.

Iron Man: It's time to put you back where you came from, Loki!

The Avengers charge. Loki puts up a force field around the underground portion of the prison. He ducks into another room. Cap's shield hits the force field and bounces back. Thor's hammer does the same. The blasts from Iron Man are ineffective.

Loki: Looks like you guys could use a Hulk. Speaking of the devil, I saw him on the news yesterday. Kind of shined the Avengers in a bad light. I was impressed.

Thor: Fight us, brother!

Loki: Oh, I will. And when I take you out, all of Midgard will be mine for the taking. But first, ugh, it's not here! No matter. I shall search somewhere else.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: Come out now or we'll blow the whole place up!

Ant-Man and Wasp had freed the agents and were now standing with them around the crater filled with shelves for storage that Loki had gone through. The S.H.I.E.L.D. agents now held heavy duty weapons. The force field disintegrated and the agents fired. When the smoke cleared, Loki was still standing there. Then he flickered and disappeared.

Ant-Man: Stupid gods of mischief.

Scene 2

Tony: That was strange.

The Avengers are back at the mansion, trying to make sense of what happened.

Thor: Loki's never like that. It's like he was playing defensive.

Tony: Then how did we not beat him?

Hope: Because you didn't work together. Even the plan of me and Scott going to free the agents was an argument between you and Steve.

Steve: Let's focus on what's ahead. He was searching for something. Even after we showed up, he kept searching.

Hope: For what, though?

Scott: And why now? He could have broken out of that prison weeks ago, why wait until now?

Tony: He needed a key card!

Thor: A key card?

Tony: Yes. S.H.I.E.L.D. agents carry them.

Scott: So wouldn't it be easy for the god of mischief to swipe one?