Episode 2 - Appearances

Marvel Studios opening logo plays.
Avengers: Assemble intro plays.

Scene 1

The avengers are lounging in the recreational room of their mansion.

Scott Lang: This place is great. It has a food machine that you don't even have to pay for.

Steve Rogers: I like the training room. I may or may not have broken the pull up bar.

Tony Stark: How do you break a pull up bar?

Thor: It's actually not that hard. No offense.

Tony: Seeing as this is coming from an Asgardian and a super-soldier, no offense taken.

Scott: Yeah, normal people don't break pull up bars. Right, Bruce?

Bruce Banner: Huh? Oh, uh, yes!

Thor: Are you okay, Banner?

Bruce: Yes! Fabulous!

Thor: Okay, then.

Scene 2

Tony and Steve are sitting in the control center of the Avengers Mansion when a Code Red goes off and the loud noise starts blaring. Tony looks over at the computer screen as the rest of the team comes in.

Tony: Okay, just a simple bank robbery.

Thor: Sorry, Stark, I can't go on this one. I have some quick business in Asgard.

Tony: That's fine. Me, Cap, and Scott can get it.

Thor: Okay, great.

Bruce: Do you need me on this one?

Tony: No, we're good. Unless you want to come.

Bruce: No, I think I need a break.

Steve: We just started.

Bruce: When Thor and Scott came to get me, I hadn't slept in a week.

Steve: Alright then, take a nap big guy. In the meantime, Avengers Assemble!

Scene 3

The Avengers get into uniform and head out. Iron Man flies ahead. He looks back.

Iron Man: Hurry up!

Cap: You might be able to fly, but me and Ant-Man, wherever he is, can't!

Suddenly a tiny spec appears in the sky. A closer look reveals that it is Ant-Man riding on an ant with wings.

Ant-Man: Sup, guys! Meet my friend, Ant-Thony.

Cap: You can talk to those things?

Ant-Man: Yup. When I change size, I can communicate with ants and keep my human voice and strength. That's why you guys can hear me right now.

Iron Man: Cool.

Ant-Thony: Where to, boss?

Ant-Man: 94th Street. Know where that is?

Ant-Thony: Sure do!

Iron Man and Ant-Man continue flying to their destination, while Captain America uses his super soldier speed to jump fences and try to keep up.

Iron Man: Uh, guys?

Captain America: What is it?

Ant-Man: There is no robbery.

Cap: What? That's impossible!

Iron Man: Looks like we're headed back to the mansion.

Scene 4