Episode 7 - Someone Make a Plan

Marvel Studios opening logo plays.

Scene 1

Channel 99 News: The city is now in chaos, and the new protectors of the city are seemingly doing nothing to stop it. That's right, the Avengers have rarely been seen these past few days. They seem to be looking for something, but apparently they are not finding it. Unedited footage here shows them fighting amongst each other, only adding to the chaos. Stay away from them until further notice, they have been pegged as a danger to society. That being said, the villain Loki, who was previously locked away, is now once again at large. He has not been seen in a few days, and no one can find him. Be on the lookout, and stay safe.

A skinny man with brown hair watches the television with a red-haired woman.

Man: Those Avengers are nothing but trouble. We should have taken them out long ago.

Woman: No, they will destroy themselves. There is no need for us to get involved. We have better things to do.

Man: I don't like being a villain, Natalia.

Woman (Natalia, "Natasha"): I know you don't, Clint, but we've tried it your way. It doesn't work. Being outlaws is the only way we can work freely.

Man (Clint): I guess you're right. Let's just get this over with, then.

Something slams at the door of their small house.

Natasha: What the f--

Someone outside: Help! Help me! Please!

Clint stands, alarmed, and heads to the door, opening it.

A man with messy black hair and no clothes on staggers into the house.

Clint: Hey! What are you--

Man: Need water! Water!

Natasha disappears and comes back a second later with a glass of water. The man drinks and lets out a deep sigh.

Clint: Okay, now tell me who you are.

Man: I'm Bruce Banner. And you've got to help me.

Avengers: Assemble intro plays.

Scene 2

Steve Rogers: He looked like me? Exactly like me?

Steve and Hope Van Dyne sit outside, looking defeated.

Hope: I've told you everyday for three days. Yes, he looked exactly like you. In your Captain America uniform.

Steve: How is that possible?

Hope: Well, he is the god of mischief.

Steve: Don't remind me.

Hope: So what our move?

Steve shook his head.

Steve: Honestly? I have no clue. I mean, we don't even know what Loki wanted with that sword.

Hope: We know that he got it from the S.H.I.E.L.D. storage buildings. He accessed it by gaining a S.H.I.E.L.D. prison guard's security card. So either he just saw it while he was escaping, or...

Steve: He got arrested on purpose.

Hope: Exactly.

Steve: That's why we defeated him so easily. Because he let us. Even the start of the Avengers was a lie.

Hope: About that, Steve, maybe we should, I don't know, reunite with the team?

Steve: There's no team anymore, Hope. We've established that.