S2: Episode 5 - The Death of The Wasp

Channel 99 logo plays.

Monkey Studios logo plays.

Marvel Studios opening logo plays.

Scene 1

"Previously on Avengers: Assemble..."

The Avengers are sitting around the long table in the control center. Nick Fury is on the big screen.

Fury: You've received an invitation from Count Nefaria, the head of a rich and royal family in Italy, to come to a party he is having at his castle.

A TV shows the Avengers raiding a government facility.

Tony (on the TV screen): ...we are planning to seize control of the United States.

The Avengers are sitting with Count Nefaria.

Iron Man: We didn't make that video. We didn't raid the government base. So, we're not sure how, but someone must have done something to us while we were here.

Count Nefaria stands up.

Nefaria: I am the leader of the Nefaria Family, the most powerful branch of the Maggia organization.

Iron Man is looking at a laptop screen with Nick Fury's face on it.

Iron Man: Listen to the audio file I sent you. I think it'll explain everything.

The Avengers stand outside the castle and watch as U.S. troops storm in.

Commander: Show yourself, Count Nefaria! You're under arrest for your attacks on the United States and your association with the crime syndicate known as Maggia!

The Avengers are trapped with Nefaria in his bunker.

Nefaria: I told you, it's over for me. So I figured, why shouldn't it be over for you, too?

Nefaria brings out a gun and shoots Wasp. As she falls to the ground, he points it at Ant-Man, but Hawkeye is too fast. He shoots first, and an arrow hits Nefaria's wrist, and the gun spins out of his hands.

Nefaria: Ah, no matter. You'll all die anyway.

A poison gas suddenly spills out into the room. Nefaria grins and breaths it in while the Avengers cough and cover their mouths. Iron Man raises his arm and starts blasting at the door.

Nefaria: It's no... use...

He falls to the floor and doesn't move. The metal door starts heating up and after a second it explodes. Iron Man grabs up Wasp and the Avengers run out of the castle of Count Nefaria.

Avengers: Assemble intro plays.

Scene 2

The Avengers run out of the castle.