Chapter Eleven.

I felt raw and sticky, boneless, unable to move from the feeling of being used. I was warm and felt caged, caged between two hard, broad bodies.

Opening my eyes I frowned when I realized that I wasn’t in the room I share with Marti, or well used to until she found her mate. Tilting my head I realized that the two bodies trapping me were Nick and Alex, both naked and very aroused.

Lifting my hand I bought it down between my legs and hissed as I came into contact with a thick, creamy substance oozing out of me. Sitting up with Alex’s arm wrapped around my hip, I felt wobbly and stretching my arms above my head made my bones pop and muscles flex. Looking down my nose wrinkled at the fact that the sheet below me was covered in the same sticky substance that was being secreted from me.

Reaching a shaking hand up to my neck I prayed that it was just a bad dream, a very pleasurable, but very bad dream. My fingers skimmed over the raised teeth outlines and I knew that it was real, I’m theirs for eternity. I jerked my hand away from my neck like I’d been burnt and shoved Alex’s arm off me; wanting to feel repulsed but unable to because of the bond.

Looking around the room for clothes my eyes widened as the walls were tore up, furniture was toppled and deep scratches covered the door. Spying a pile of clothes that didn’t look like they’d been thrown through a shredder I stood, not expecting the fact that my knees would buckle and make me land on my back on the bed, on top of Alex. He grunted and wrapped his arms around me, rolling over and planting me back between the two butt naked men.

I wriggled around, trying to get out of his hold when Nick growled and grabbed my hips, breathing hot air on my ear and neck, sending a shiver through my body. “Stop moving or we’ll have a repeat of last night.”

I froze and tried to pull away but he squished me to his broad, muscular chest with almost bruising force. I sighed as I realized that they would be extra protective over me now that I was pregnant with their pup or pups, because there’s no way that I’m not pregnant by the feel of my body. They must have kept going for hours after I’d lost control.

“If you try to stick that thing in me again I will rip it off and give it to your mother as a Christmas present.” I hissed, my shock wearing off and becoming quickly replaced by red hot anger.

His laughing was interrupted by a knock on the door. Nick sat up and covered the three of us with a lovely thick blanket at the bottom of the bed. “Enter.”

“Tannin has oh,” Yiannis trailed off as he saw me glaring at him from under Nick’s restrictive hold and the blanket. “Found her!” He grinned, obviously happy that his alphas and best friends had their mate.

Growling all thoughts of my sore body was thrown out the window and I attacked my mates and Yiannis with a fury. Since the room is soundproof no one could hear my rage and no one would help them. By the time I was done, they were all passed out and sporting injuries. Nick had a broken arm, three long gashes down his chest and would probably have a concussion along with a few broken ribs, Yiannis wasn’t faring any better and would have one giant scar on his back once he healed. Alex however, had taken the brunt of my rage and I was happy to see that almost every bone in his body was broken, he had five bloody gashes on his midsection and a deep cut down his left cheek. I honestly hope that he died. There was no way that they didn’t realise that was me last night yet they took advantage of it.

Walking over to the pile of clothes I picked up a loose t-shirt and boxes with a draw string. I looked down at myself and realized I’d need to shower otherwise I’d walk through the corridors smelling like sweat, sex, blood and my mates, although everyone will know that we mated since nothing I can ever do will cover up their mating claims or fully rid their scent. Also since they’re alphas I am now their luna, everyone will recognise that as well.