Chapter Six.

Sitting on the plane, I contemplated my options. I was flying to Tokyo to avoiding being captured by my mates; plural, mates. I don’t even want one, now I have two alpha males.

Not only does this mean that it will be easier for them to find me due to the mating bond that starts when mates meet, but now they’ll be even more determined to find me. Before I was the hunter they were trying to track down and kill; now I was their wayward mate. And if I know alphas, they’ll do anything to find me again.

“Would you like anything?” I broke out of my thoughts and looked at the flight attendant as she gave me a tight smile. I could feel the irritation wafting off her in waves as I shook my head. “No thanks.”

She nodded and continued walking. I breathed a sigh of exhaustion and guilt as I rested my head back on the head rest, sleeping.

-

Walking through the busiest street in Tokyo I smiled. No Rieker, no wolves and no possessive alphas on my tail. I walked into the nearest Subway and ordered three foot long steak sandwiches. Usually I wouldn’t touch this shit, what with all the grease, but I was famished from the fifteen hour flight. I’d work it off later.

In ten minutes I had inhaled the food and drunken two bottles of water. I collected my rubbish and was about to stand when a large body slid into the booth with me. I glared at the man in front of me and pushed down my irritation. “What do you want bear?” I hissed, cursing myself out for not noticing he was here.

The bear smiled and I growled irritably. “Just helping out my good buddies, I’m surprised you didn’t smell me when I came in. Are you losing your touch Rory?”

My hands balled into fists as I stood and chucked away my rubbish.

He smirked and I was so tempted just to snap his thick neck and be done with it.

“You didn’t do a good enough job at burning down the hunter’s compound in Blagoveshchensk, we got your files; we got everything. Did you have fun killing those innocent wolves? Did you enjoy their blood? Did you enjoy torturing them?” He hissed, getting in my face.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and stood, pushing past his huge 7 foot frame of pure muscle.

“Well did you?” He followed me, pestering me through the crowded city. I took a sharp turn into an alleyway and pinned him up against the wall.

“You don’t know anything, just get lost and go back to your masters, tell them that I died or something. I don’t need you all chasing me while I’m hunting.” I hissed.

He chuckled and pushed me backwards into the opposite wall. Although I’m strong and could take a fully- grown male werewolf, bears are a whole different ball game. They’re stronger, tougher.

“See that’s the thing; we’re trying to stop you from hunting those innocent wolves that you seem oh so fond of killing.” He said darkly.

I growled and reversed our positions again. “Who says I was hunting wolves? Have you even stopped and asked yourself why I killed hundreds of hunters?”

“I’ll humour you, why did you kill them?” He smirked.

“They got in my way; just like you.” I pulled out a knife I’m smuggled into the clothes I’d stolen and plunged it into his stomach. It wouldn’t kill him, but it would most definitely slow him down.

He growled and clutched the handle. I looked to the top of the wall and got ready to scale it. “You really shouldn’t talk about things you know nothing of. Keep out of my business or next time I will kill you. Consider this your last warning.” I hissed.