I Hate Mulberry Bushes

Here we go round the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush. Here we go round the mulberry bush, so early in the morning. And I feel hopeless, I am by myself (well except blue) and I have no idea what to do.

I had lost everyone, Ross, Dani, and Alice. Ross just disappeared out of thin air, Dani is… Heck I don’t even know what Dani is doing, or where she is. And Alice is probably lying dead somewhere in the middle of the forest… again. I could barely stand to think that I would have no one, just a cowardly unicorn and myself.

 I have this ring, and it seemed magical, or it is magical, and I’ve tried to figure it out. I thought I had it figured out, but it brought me to this weird field. Yes, a weird field in the middle of nowhere. And in the middle of the field in the middle of nowhere is a stupid bush. It’s huge, like a full grown elephant huge. I have walked around that bush so many times, that sometimes, I’ll doze off just walking in circles. Blue always asks me what to do. I have no idea what to do.

The field is guarded or something by some invisible bubble or forcefield or something. I have no way of getting out, I don’t even know how I got in. I haven’t taken a shower in weeks. I’m becoming a savage almost. I haven’t eaten anything in days. The only water there is at the base of the bush there is a small stream that magically refills itself.

“THAT’S IT!” I exclaimed.

“Whaaaaaat?” Blue asked, warily.

“The stream is magical. It has magic! I am so happy!”

“What does that have anything to do with us getting out of here?” Blue asked. She had grown quite tired of my psychotic rambling and walking in circles, I’m sure she didn’t want anything to do with me for a while.

“Do you know what else is magical… THE RING!! The sheep wool ring is also magical, so if I somehow connect the magic in the ring with the magic in the stream, maybe we can get out of here!”

“And how do you propose we do that? You don’t know how to use the ring, how do you think we got stuck here?”

“I said somehow, it’s not like I would know. I just have to figure it out.” I had finally, well hopefully, figured out how to get of that wretched place. I was determined to find my friends and get out of this awful world. And thanks to that stupid goat – er, sheep – I was going to do it. At that moment I couldn’t help but think about my family. I missed them, I wonder what they were doing. I wonder if they were trying to find me. Good luck to them, they’ll never get here.

CKR