Tisk Tisk tasket

A tisket a tasket, a green and yellow basket. I was walking in a forest with Ross, but on the way I lost him.

I had Ross pinned against a wall. He freaking kissed Alice. She doesn't even like him. I closed my eyes and thought to myself I so want you dead right now. Please die for me, just this once. Please. But it didn't work. And I'm sure if I had killed him, Ash would've been devastated, even if she was mad at him for kissing Alice.

"You deserve to be in prison, you dirtbag!" I screamed at him when I unpined him from the wall. Ross wouldn't look at my eyes, he was completely intimidated by me. And to tell you the truth, it was awesome. We heard a rustling from another room in the inn, so we all got super quiet and tip-toed over to the room where the ruccuss was coming from.

There was a little boy in a corner, sitting there. His mouth was pouring blood. He gestured towards a table in the middle of the room. Whhat we saw was horrifying. There was a tongue on the table, next to a pie and a candle. It was flip-flopping around, like a semi-dead snake.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" Ash screeched as we ran away in terror. 

"That was by far the most digusting thing I have ever seen," I said staring off into space as we walked through town out to the city limits.

"Yeah that was pretty gruesome," Ross said. His voice faded off as if he realized that he wasn't supposed to speak.

"You have absolutely no room to talk, you slimy son of a frickin'-" I cut myself off, I was not a cusser, and I wasn't about to start. But, my rage grew inside. I almost couldn't hold myself back. Ash, Alice, and I walked faster and left Ross behind. I was holding Blue's reins. Yeah, I know what you are thinking, we don't put her in the story enough. That's because she is invisible 99% of the time, and she never talks. So really, there is nothing to put in the story about her. We never ride her because she is still a baby, and it wears her out, we bought her for dire need. And so far, nothing has been especially dire.

"Are you guys mad at Ross," Blue said, innocently. She was afraid of everything, but she actually came in handy some times. Her voice was small and meek, yet she is so fierce. I never caught onto why she was so afraid.

"Yeah, we are right now," Ash stubbornly replied.

"Agreed, all in favor of being pissed off at Ross, say I," Alice said as she raised her hand.

"I," We all said in unison. I looked back at Ross, he hung his head as we all said I, even Blue said it.

"Oh, this is priceless," I said, "Look at him, oh poor little Ross," I murmured to the girls. They both looked back.

"Um... Dani, where's Ross?" Alice asked.

"Yay, he's gone," Ash said happily.

"What the heck?" I said as I heard rustling in the trees. There were... birds, "Okay, where is this son of a... girl dog?" 

"He's hiding," A, echoing voice boomed.

"Well, then, I am prefectly willing to seek, but I haven't counted yet," I said, looking around for the source of the voice, hoping it was like the wizard of Oz where the puny guy is just hiding.

"No need, all you need to do is go to a witch and seek advice about getting back to your world," It echoed throughout the entire forrest, like surround sound.

"How do you know about that?" I asked, still looking for the source of the voice.

"I am all seeing, I have great power," It said. It kind of sounded feminine, but I couldn't really tell.

"Are you the Wizard of Oz?" I asked mockingly. I just needed to talk to the voice enough to find out where it was coming from.

"What do you speak of child?" 

"You're not my mom, don't call me that," I snapped.

"Find the Blue-Eyed witch, she will help you,"

"Why do you want us to get back? What if we want to stay here?" the voice just laughed.

"Good bye,"