Poor Dani is weeping because Leron lied

Poor Dani is a-weeping, A-weeping, a-weeping, Poor Dani is a-weeping On a bright summer’s day. Why are you weeping, Weeping, weeping, Why are you weeping, On a bright summer's day? I'm weeping for a loved one, A loved one, a loved one, I'm weeping for a loved one, On a bright summer's day.

      I was on a date. With a super hot guy, who was gloomy and his emotions were all locked up. No drama, and he wasn’t emo either. He was quite perfect, except for the fact that he wasn’t human. That was his only flaw, and he rode a horse… A horse made of… shadows. Holy crap, this will never work. Holy crap, I just got side tracked by a freaking magical being. I needed to find someone, but who was it? My mind was so foggy.

“What’s wrong my love?” Leron asked as he caressed my hand.

“Um… well I sort of… don’t know. There’s someone I need to find, or something. I think I lost someone,” His face was overwhelmed with an alarmed look, but only for a second. But I still saw it.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he said, nervously.

“Yeah, I lost someone, that’s it. I think I was mad at them. Was it a boy, or a girl?” My mind was straining so hard to search my memory of whatever I was doing before this date. I looked at Leron, and he wasn’t there, he disappeared, and I forgot how I got here.

“Leron, wait, I need to get back to Ross!” Wait! That’s who it was! Ross! I remember now. He was like kidnapped or something.

Okay, I need to find Ross and get home. I thought to myself. I had absolutely no idea where to go, and I didn’t quite remember everything. This is going to be complicated. But to start somewhere, I no longer trust Leron, even though he’s gorgeous. And irresistible. But no matter, he was obviously not to be trusted. I started walking in the direction that I think I recognized.