we buy a life size my little pony! And bring Jack to a Disney character

Chapter 17 - Dani

  Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. Jack fell down and broke his crown. Why on earth did he fall? Did he trip over Jill? Did he stumble on a rock? What the heck happened that made Jack fall?

                “Are you guys enjoying the view?” Ross asked.

                “Yeah,” we said nonchalantly, but inside we were freaking out.

                “Well, don’t get too excited. This place has crazy crime rates because of how many magical creatures there are here. I wish we could get a unicorn. It would really come in handy,” he said disappointed.

                “Well, how much do they cost?” Alice asked.

                “They’re about five gold coins. Why?” Ross asked as he stopped abruptly.

                “Well, I just… I… just, when I went to the muffin man’s shop, he gave me a few gold coins, and I think I might have enough to get one. What do unicorns do anyway?” Alice said, getting off subject. I think she was lying about getting them from the muffin man, but I’m not sure.

                “You can teach them within a few minutes to magically protect you from anything, except for griffins. And they can magically transport anywhere. They are strong like ants are, so one could carry all four of us. And they can shape shift into any non-magical animal. Some species of unicorns can quickly reproduce without a mate, and it happens in like a day. Those kind grow really fast too. So we would have like four unicorns in a few days for the price of one,” Alice obviously wanted a unicorn, because when he turned to look at her, she was already out looking for one to buy.

                As Ash and I were waiting for our new unicorn to be bought and brought over to the place that we were waiting, we saw a boy and a girl. The boy was on the verge of unconsciousness, and the girl was limping while struggling to help him get somewhere. We quickly walked over to them and asked the girl what happened.

                “He fell Miss, he fell and it’s all my fault. I don’t know what to do!” she cried as tears ran down her rosy cheeks.

                “Where are you taking him?” I asked.

                “To the doctor Miss. Could you maybe lend me a hand, Miss?”

                “Certainly, just leave him to my friend and I and you lead the way,”

                “Thank you Miss! Really, Miss, thank you!” she cried as she slipped out from underneath the boy and Ash and I got a hold of him.

                “This way Miss!” she said as she pointed down the street towards a sign that read, “Doc of Snow White’s Court,”

                “You mean that the doctor is one of the seven dwarfs from that Disney movie?” the girl looked at me as if I was speaking Russian.

                “What’s Disney?” she said with her brow furrowed.

                “Oh, never mind. Let’s just get him to the doctor,” I said as we helped him down the cobblestone street. We got to the door and the girl thanked us for our help.

                “I’ll take it from here, thank you so much,” she said. She had stopped crying, and she carried the boy into the office. We walked back over to the place that we were waiting as Ross and Alice walked over to us with our new unicorn.

                “Oh, fancy,” I said as I looked her up and down. She was exactly like a horse, besides the fact that she had a horn and she was a little bit bigger than your average horse. She was white with gray spots on her hindquarters and neck. She had grayish hair that emitted sparkles in the sunlight. Her horn was neon blue. Of course it was the one that Alice picked.

                “Alice, you picked her out, didn’t you?” I said flatly.

                “Yes I did,” she said with a huge smile as she was swaying back and forth on her feet.

                “She’s… she’s… beautiful!” Ash said as she examined her closely. The stallion was in great shape, she was fit and defined. Her coat glimmered in the morning sun.

                “How much?” I asked, also flatly. I was impressed with the unicorn, but I wasn’t quite sure about the purchase itself.

                “Only four gold coins for this beautiful, mythical steed,” Alice said. You could see she was quite happy with herself.

                “Let’s hope she’s everything we need,” I said. And with that we all mounted up and rode off into the sunrise. Well, the sun was still on the horizon… a little bit.