Mary, and her sluts, have had Botox done, isn't it obvious?

Chapter 4 - Ash

        Mary, Mary quite contrary, how does your garden grow? With silver bells and cockle shells, and three little cheerleaders following me, being total sluts and torturing fellow classmates.

                Ross Wess, ugh he was hot and he was walking towards the seat next to me. Oh no, he was walking towards me! I quickly checked how I looked in the window closest to me. I glanced at the empty seat, but it was no longer empty and Ross startled me.

                “Sorry, did I startle you? Sorry,” wow his voice was angelic, his eyes hypnotic, and his hair, oh so luscious. I had an obsession. I had an obsession with Ross Wess. I quickly looked away and replied, “Uh… No you didn’t thanks for the uh… concern.” I said way too sheepishly so I straightened up and looked straight forward at the chalkboard covered in angular formulas. I was way too shy to even think about him, even if he was going to sit next to me for the whole freaking semester. I was agonizing at the thought of the end of the period, but I was hoping that time would pass by way faster than usual. This was torture in heaven. Finally after forty- five agonizingly wonderful minutes, the bell rang and I rushed out of the classroom.

                I ran to my locker and I saw him, Ross, right next to my locker. I slowed way down, and walked casually towards my locker door. I slowly turned the little round combination lock and opened the door, occasionally glancing his way. He was stuffing his locker with note books and pencils and we caught eye contact with each other. He stared at me and I stared back.

                “Wow!” we both said in sync. I looked back at me locker and he looked at his, I glanced back at him and he once again glanced at me, and then, he opened his mouth and said, “Hey do you maybe want to get a coffee sometime?” he said slowly his eyes boring into mine.

                “Uh… I mean, yeah, sure.” I said chuckling.

                “Okay sounds good, Thursday before school? Oh at my favorite coffee shop, called Joe’s Coffee Cup? Sound good?”

                “Oh my gosh, yes that’s my favorite coffee shop!” I exclaimed!

                “Sounds good, see you then.”

                “Okay great,” he walked away and as he turned the corner, I jumped up in the air, I was ecstatic! I had a freaking date with Ross Wess! Well, a coffee date, but it still counts. Now I needed to tell Dani, and hear her daily update. I walked down the hall and there I saw the slutty cheerleaders, and the slutty part is accurate. There was Mary and her three sluts. They were evil, they tortured all around them, and seduced all of the attractive boys, or the nerds so that they’ll do their homework and all other assignments. They approached me and Mary said, “ Hey Fatlynn, we heard you got a date with the new kid, Rock Wet? I don’t know, anyways, we hear he’s way hot, so don’t get your hopes up.”

                “No, I’m good, I think my hopes will reach the sky, because I’m pretty sure he won’t be dating Botox victims. Oh and it’s Ashlynn, and Ross Wess, not Fatlynn and Rock Wet.” Mary let out a little whimper and then touched her face, and her three sluts did the same. Then they walked away, as if nothing had happened.