Let The Black Sheep Lead The Way

Baa Baa Black Sheep Have You Any Wool? Yes Sir, Yes Sir, Three Bags Full, One For The Master, One For The Dame, One For The Little Girl That Just Happens To Be Me... Oh Yeah, And Baa Baa Black Sheep, Will You Help Me Find My Missing Friends?

Great, now it was only me and a talking horse with a horn. Dani had run off into the darkness with a shadow guy and Alice was just missing. Awesome.

"Well, I guess we should go find Alice." I said to Blue.

We set off and began our search. We looked until we couldn't see anything at all before finally making camp in a small hollow. After snuggling into Blue's warm body, I finally fell asleep.

"Where are we going?" I asked the figure in front of me.

"To my castle, you can call your friends from there. Hopefully they're still together." the figure replied.

"Uhhh, Dani left right before you grabbed me." I mumbled.

"With who...?" the person seemed wary now.

"His name is Leron he-" I didn't get to finish.

"LERON THE SHADOW GUY?!?!" the person suddenly turned around, fear and anger on the face of...

I sat up, gasping for breath and wimpering in fear. Jonathan had Alice, I was sure of it, now all I had to do was find the castle.

"Blue! Blue!" I shouted, waking up the unicorn.

"I need yout o take me to the castle. NOW!" I exclaimed.

She transported us only about half way, nearly conking out immediately. We resorted eventually to walking, hoping we could find our way in a blackness.

After hours of walking I caught a glimpse of a movement in the shadow of the rising sun. At first I thought it was Leron, but the bright, baby blue eyes staring at me couldn't be his. They were also too big to be Dani's so I continued walking, though making a large skirt around the figure. Midway around I stopped dead in my tracks, the thing had just spoken to me.

"Hey you baaa, you seeeeem lost baaa." it said, walking out of the shadow.

It was a huge black sheep.

"Umm, yeah, I think we might be." I replied cautiously.

"Looking for the castle? Yes baaa?" he asked.

I nodded yes.

"Okay, well, to find the castle... Oh, to baaa with it, here baaa, this will show you the waaaay." he explained.

After scooting back into the shadow for a second, he came out and offered me a sack.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's my wool. One of the three bags. Baaa, keeeeeep it safe." with one finale wave Blue and I headed off.

After leaving the sights of the helpful sheep I reached in the sack and pulled out a handful of wool. Immediately it began to wrap around my finger, tightening and shifting into a sleek black band around my right middle finger. I stared at it in awe before mentally figuring it out.

"Take me to Daniella Rogerson." I instructed.

The ring began to pull me to my right and in no time I was watching a very cheesy date from inside a bush. Dani and Leron were flirting over a picnic of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and lemonade. Uck. Deciding on being funny I turned to Blue and formed a really hilarious plan. Once mounted and invisible I rode Blue silently into the clearing where Lerona nd Dani were having their date.

"Danniella, that was very rude of you to leave your friend like that." I said matter-of-factly.

"Ahhhhh!" screeched Dani.

It was too hard not to. I burst out laughing and fell off of Blue, subsequentially becoming once more, visible.

After yelling at Leron, who finally went away, Dani and I set off on our newest quest; to find the castle (gosh, for how many reasons do we have to do that?!) and save our friend.

We're coming for you Alice.

SIF