Little Miss Muffet, Sat on a Tuffet and Died.

Chapter Three - Alice

Little Miss Muffet, sat on a tuffet, eating her curds and whey, when alone came a spider, and sat down beside her, and killed Miss Muffet. She's freaking dead now. Oops.

My feet were being tickled. Why where they being tickled? I’m trying to sleep.It felt like someone was lightly massaging them. I instinctively pulled my legs up, into my red-and-black bed sheets. My grey eyes shot open, and I looked at the small machine installed in my bed. It was supposed to wake me up with “a peaceful foot massage”, but that hadn’t worked. I still had shivers from the “peaceful awakener”. It had been installed when, every morning, I had woken up screaming. I don’t know why. Maybe because it was the fact that my dad is a super rich billionaire, or that my mom is dead, or that my life totally sucks. One of those three.

            I threw off the covers and went over to the waking up machine. I got a good grip on it and yanked it off. Good riddance.  After that I made an inspection of my room. The electric blue walls were very awakening, and they also matched the tips of my hair. I had died it a week ago, but my dad hadn’t let my dye the whole thing. So I had just done the tips, leaving my almost white blond hair unblue.  I took off my old PJ’s and tossed them on the floor. The maid could clean those up. I ransacked my closed for some clothes I felt like wearing, and inspected in the mirror. I looked pretty hot in my (yes, electric blue) skinny jeans, my black/white paint splattered top, with a neon eye blinding yellow tank-top showing underneath. I took my hair and just kind of flopped it around a little bit. Then I put on my (wow, blue again) blue eye shadow and black eye liner. Yes, I rocked this look.

            My breakfast came on a glass rolling table. It consisted of eggs, pancakes, fruit par fey and some orange juice. Yum. I stuffed my face with it, then thanked the maid that had brought it in. After that, I checked my clock. 7:00. Right on time for the bus. And school. Ugh. Possibly the worst place on Earth, maybe even the universe. The place I have been going for four years, the place where no one has noticed me. I hate school.

            The big yellow bus pulled up in my (yes, I actually own this mansion, my dad bought it for me) mansions driveway, spewing black smoke. I finished putting on my back pack, and then took out my iPod. I put in my green earphones to block out the noise of the thirty screaming kids on the bus. Someone threw a wad of paper at me, and I glared at him and gave them the finger. I kept moving to the back of the bus, and the only seat was next to two girls named Ash and Daniella. How did I know their names? I wasn’t popular, or let alone have friends, but I was the type of person that observed. I knew that Daniella had a twin named Daniel, and that the kid who threw paper at me was named Troy. I basically knew everyone. The only problem was that they didn’t know me.

MEGS :-)