Chapter 8

"Picture me rolling , out in the open, with some other man I know, bet you would notice, and you'll be hoping feelings wouldn't start to grow." - Jhene Aiko x Wading

Had to remind y'all how fine Kyle is. He in the MM.

-----

Malorie Simmons.

"You ready?" I asked Jace.

He nodded.

"Did you out your homework in your folder?" I asked.

He nodded again before taking another bite of his apple.

"Now you know daddy is picking you up from school today." I said.

He nodded.

"Alright , let's go." I said.

We both hopped into my car and I pulled off towards his school.

*

"You have some lyrics wrote down already?" I asked K.

K. Michelle was one of the people at my grand opening and this was her 1st appointment with me. I really did love her personality and being around her.

"Why can't they understand, sex is irrelevant, just a game in my head, and I'm playing , and I'm winning." She sung.

"So basically the songs about love, but not a love song?" I asked.

She nodded.

I sat and thought.

"I broke another heart today and I didn't care , I just walked away." I sung as she agreed.

"I like that." She smiled.

"Cause they think I love em, but not at all, not at all." K sung.

I but my lip and tried to concentrate.

"Cause they think I love em' but I love em' all, love em' all , yea, eh, yea." I sung watching her nod.

"Girl, I'm in love." She laughed.

----
August A.

"So how the date go?" Chris asked as me, him and Reek sat around the studio.

I shrugged. "It was cool. She pretty as hell man. She ain't got Mal body but she pretty. But she kinda' shady."

"What you mean by shady?" Chris asked.

"She lied for no reason." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"I asked her was she a fan and she said ea, so I asked her what her favorite song off my album was and she was sitting there like that guy on the vine." I laughed.

"A muhfuhkin' uhhhh, uhhhhh, uhhhhh." Reek said laughing.

"Y'all some fools." Chris said laughing as well. "Well, maybe she was just trying to impress you."

"That wasn't impressive it was a sign. I'm not going back out with her." I said.

"You right. If she'll lie , she'll steal, if she'll steal, she'll kill." Reek said.

I nodded. "Exactly man."

Coming up and NO, me and Reek had the same mentality. We knew that you couldn't trust nobody but a select few. So if she'll lie about something so small, I know she'll lie in the future.