Chapter 14

Man I swear I love how she work the damn pole, hit the strip club, we be letting bands go, everybody hating we just call em' fans though , in love with the money, I ain't Never letting go - Fetty Wap x Trap Queen

Lmaooo Aug in MM. They got bae fucked up man. Talking bout' "I ain't testify for this".

Comment and vote babes.

--------------

August A.

I watched as the stripper's body went round and round and round the pole, as she did so many tricks. Mal needa' learn some shit like that.

I took a pull of my blunt and just kept staring at the stripper as old and young men threw money at her. Drooling over her as if she was a piece of their grandma's fried chicken.

"I'm backkkk." Mal said bringing me my drink.

"I missed you." I said pecking her lips and wrapping my arm around her.

"Yea right, all this ass in your face, I was probably the least of your worries." She laughed.

"You gone strip for me tonight?" I asked looking down at her.

"Depends. What you gone do for me?" She smirked sipping from my drink.

I laughed and shook my head.

"Whatever you want baby." I said.

"Umhmm." She said looking down, under us.

I could see some paparazzi down there taking pictures of us. Bitches. They always in somebody buisness.

"Let's bounce ma'. TMZ here and I ont' even wanna' put up with them tonight." I said.

She nodded and grabbed my hand as I led us out of the VIP section and downstairs so we could get to my car.

I could feel eyes on me so I put my head low, but it was no use.

"FUCKKKK, ITS AUGUST BITCH!" This one girl yelled to her friend.

I squeezed Mal's hand tighter and interlocked out fingers so she wouldn't lost in the craziness.

In less than 30 seconds of the girl yelling my name people were crowded around me and Malorie, with cameras flashing all in our faces.

I know this was scary to Malorie. When we were together it was never this bad, a couple of paparazzi here and there , but never anything like this. This was ridiculous and I just learned to get use to it.

After a good 10 minutes we made it out the club and into the car safety.

I took a deep breath and leaned back into my seat.

I looked over to see Mal looking straight ahead.

"You alright?" I asked.

She nodded her head and looked over at me.

"You okay?" She asked.

I nodded and leaned over to kiss her lips.

"You pretty as hell . You know that?" I asked looking at her.

"You cute as hell. You know that?" She asked with a smile.

I smiled and pecked her lips one more time before starting the car.