Chapter 5

"I wanna hold ya' , kiss ya' , touch ya' , miss ya' , every time you leave me, cause you need me, don't you want somebody to loveee you bae? " - Jacquees x You Need Me

Before I start this chapter I want to give a huge s/o to the girl who did my book cover. augustmentalit-y . She's did an amazing job. Thanks again.

-------

August A.

I pulled up to Malorie's house and hopped out of my black on black Rolls Royce . I had copped that just a couple months ago and only driven it twice, it was something for special occasions.

It was exactly 9 o'clock when I knocked on Mal's door. I didn't wanna be late. I looked down at dressy clothes and smirked. I clean up good.

"Will you stop checking yourself out?" Mal laughed.

I didn't even notice she had opened the door.

I'm lightskin , what you expect?" I laughed before letting my eyes roam her body.

She had on nude dress that almost looked like her skin time, if you looked to quick you'd think she was naked. Her hair was in loose curls, hanging down her back and her lips were extremely glossy.

"You look good ma'." I smiled still letting my eyes go over and over and over her body.

"Thanks. You ready?" She asked.

I nodded. "Turn around."

"Why? My butt isn't showing August." She sighed .

I laughed. I still remember when we use to go out and she had to change multiple times cause her dresses were extremely too much. But shit, she made me change one time talking bout' I looked too sexy.

"Girl just turn around." I said.

She did as told but of course mumbles some shut under her breath.

I moved her hair to the side and pulled out the necklace I gave her 5 years ago. I put it around her neck before hearing her gasp lowly.

"I thought you threw it away." She said turning back around.

"I would never." I said.

"Thanks." She smiled looking down at it.

"Don't get soft on me now." I smiled. "C'mon."

*

We pulled up to the studio seeing paparazzi lined all around everywhere. Malorie even had a red carpet . I could already see TMZ and MediaTakeOut photographers there.

"You ready?" I asked.

She nodded. I remember when she used to be terrified of paparazzi.

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before hopping out the car and going to her side to open the door.

She got out and immediately hit a smile for the cameras while I hitched our arms.

"Are you two back together?"

"How do you feel about opening this studio?"

"August is it true you got Rhianna pregnant?"

"Malorie are you and Neyo having a secret affair?"

We just kept walking until we reached the door to go in. We walked in and I was instantly wowed. This place was really nice and we were only in the lobby part.