Chapter 27

So guys, I'm slowly ending this story and you'll probably not like me at the end , might , might not lmaooo.

There's something in this liquorrrr, the air is getting thickerrrr, all I want is youuuu, all I want is youuuuu - Chris a Brown x Liquor

Dubai pictures in MM.
----------

Alana J.

"You still should've came." Malorie said. I could tell she was pouting by the way she said it.

"I should've. But it's okay, I'm on my way back Rhode Island for a little while. I need to get away, go see some family." I lied.

"Well just take care of yourself Lana. I love you boo boo." She said.

I laughed and shook my head. "I love you too boo boo. Have fun."

She sighed and we said our goodbyes before hanging up.

I hated lying to my best friend but I had too. I also hated picking small fights with Reek but I had too.

I had made up that whole story about Reek hitting me and it wasn't just because but it was to keep my friends and family safe.

It was Derek.

See August and the twins thought they got rid of him, which they did, but they didn't get rid of his accomplices.

Kayla, Mal's cousin that slept with August, was now I charge. She now had Izzy and Kelsey on board. All of them wanted their own thing.

Izzy, Malorie's old boss, only wanted money.
Kelsey, Aug's old bestfriend that kept stalking him, is just in love with him. She wants him badly. Kayla....I really don't know her purpose, but she was very angry that Mal & Aug are still together.

I got into this by association. They made me lie to my friends and family because I was their "secret weapon". They're planning this big shutdown at the wedding , but I refuse to let that happen.

I was stuck in a hard position. It was my life or my friends.

*

August A.

"Okay Mally Mal." I said taking her hand and letting her spin in a circle.

"I decided to get a little cute for dinner tonight." She smiled.

"You look beautiful baby." I said kissing her cheek.

"Thanks." She smirked. "Can you make sure Jace is ready?"

I nodded and headed into the next room in our suite.

He was sitting on the bed watching Wild N' Out.

"That come on in Dubai?" I mumbled more to myself. "You ready?"

"Yes sir." He nodded. "Daddy?"

I looked at him as permission to ask me whatever.

"Do they have regular food here?" He asked sitting criss-crossed on the bed.

"Well J-Ce the food that we consider regular isn't regular to them." I said.

"So we'll be eating their regular food?" He asked.

"Pretty much." I said before turning around to leave the room, with him right behind me.

"You look pretty mama." He said as soon as we walked into the room.

"Thanks . You too." She smiled putting on her earrings.

"No, I'm handsome." He cheesed showing his teeth causing me to laugh.

"It's only cause you look like me." I said picking him up and gently slamming him on the bed so I could start tickling him, sending him into an uproar of laughter.

"P-ahh hha-stop!" He laughed loudly. I finally stopped and looked at his face that was now red.

"Chris and them are never on time." Mal said leaning against the chair in our suite.

"Baby don't move. Don't even change your face, just freeze. I gotta' get this picture." I said whipping out my phone and taking the picture.

"I didn't know you were a photographer now." She laughed.

"Surely am." I said.

"Ma, how did you get pregnant?" Jace asked looking at her belly bump.

I laughed. "On that note, let's go."

*

"You sure you wanna get on that thing bae?" Mal asked.

I shrugged. "Why not?"

All of us where at some zoo type of place and they gave us the opportunity to ride camels.

But since everybody else was being some babies I decided I'd go.

"August, you really about to get on a camel?" Cierra asked.

"Be careful uncle Aug." Jayla said.

I laughed and stripped out of my shirt.

"First, you have to put wrap around your head." The man who was controlling everything said.

He handed me the cloth and I had Mal tie it on my head.

He led me over to the camel as everybody watched closely. I got a little friendly with my nigga Billy before hopping on him.

He was a ugly lil camel, but all that counted was his personality. He was nice as hell.

I hopped on and started walking around with the instructors assistance. After a couple rounds of help, I decided to go alone. After that I felt like the Prince of Egypt or something.

Couldn't tell me nothing.

---------

I decided to let this be a good chapter.

Anyway, who read my story Chris Brown story Addiction? The one w/ Chris and Niya.

If you did then you know I stopped writing it smh. I just lost a feel for it. So as of now I'm starting it over.

Go look on my profile for it ASAP. The introduction is up now.

It should be pretty juicy. Hehe.

I love yall man.