Chapter 17

I want you to be mine again baby, I know my lifestyle is driving you crazy, I can not see myself without you. - Fetty Wap x Again

Reek in MM.

Y'all I honestly think I'm losing my touch at this writing thang lol. Frfr.

-----------

August A.

I woke up to Jace's feet touching my nose. I pushed his body away from mine and got up , making sure not to wake him up.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth , used the toilet and washed my face off before walking downstairs.

i could hear voices coming from downstairs that I knew were Malorie and Melanie's. They ass stay talking, but I'm just glad they are.

"Hey baby." I said pecking her lips. "Hey Mel." I waved at her.

She looked over at Mal with wide eyes and then back at me.

"I leave for a month and I miss all of this." She said shaking her head.

Me and Mal just laughed a little as she just sat there shocked.

"Y'all better be glad I have an appointment with my wedding planner." She said gathering her many papers, and albums.

Mal walked her out as I made my way to the kitchen seeing no food. I won't even complaining though, I'm about to whip the hell outta some noodles.

"August." Mal said laughing as she saw me putting them in a pot.

"Yea?" I asked putting some water in it and placing them on the stove.

"Baby, you in here eating noodles. I was about to cook." She said wrapping her arms around my waist as I looked down at her.

"You can still cook, cause I only cooked one pack of noodles. " I said. "And .why you ain't move Jace crusty feet off me?"

She laughed and just looked at me with a smile plastered on her face.

"What?" I asked smiling down a her.

"I love you so much." She said .

"I love you too ugly." I laughed kissing all over her face.

"I love you bitchhhhh, I ain't gone never stop loving you bitchhhhh." She said pushing my lips away from her face.

"Stop. Just stop." I said.

This girl live on Vine , it's ashamed.

*

"So what you gone do man, you gone have to tell her eventually." Reek said.

"I mean.....the tour ain't until next year, so I'm gone hold out for a little while." I said passing the blunt to him.

"I agree. Let things be good for a while." Chris said.

"But at the same time I'm trying to get her pregnant. I want another child. Preferably a little girl." I said.

"Have y'all talked about it?" Chris asked.

"Not really. But one night she asked me to wrap it up, but that was before we got back together." I said.

"Well, I think you should talk to her about it. Y'all just getting back on good terms, don't ruin it." He said as Reek passed the blunt to him.

"He right." Reek said.