Chapter 18

We don't fuck with you, we don't fuck with you, we don't fuck with you, we don't duck with you , you can't sit with us, you can't hit the blunt - We Don't x Ace Hood & Rich Homie Quan

Just a short chappie for my loves.

Picture in MM describes my life lmaoooo.
---------

Malorie S.

"Stop!" I said to August as I pushed the buggy down the grocery store isles.

He was being extra childish today. We can't go grocery shopping without him wanting to jump around and play. That's the reason I took the buggy away from him, instead of pushing he was jumping on the back of it trying to ride.

As I looked at the different kinds of pasta sauce I could see a small crowd forming at the end on the isle, looking to see if it was really August.

One girl walked up and asked August for a picture and autograph , then of course everybody else with her came.

I wore my huge sunglasses, a teal floor length sundress and white sandals, with my hair slicked into a tight but neat tied ponytail.

Aug's phone vibrated inside the buggy where he left it, so I picked it up seeing a new text message.

Don't forget I need the color for the tour bus tomorrow morning.? We leave in two weeks. -Jay.

A million thoughts ran through my mind as I looked over at him signing his last autograph. How could he not tell me something like this?

I had already copped a whole attitude and him walking over to me with a slight grin on his face made it no better.

He must've noticed the mug on my face because his smile dropped and concern filled his face.

"What's wrong bae.?" He asked. I handed him his phone with the message open and continued pushing the buggy, grabbing some Prego sauce.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his curls grabbing me from behind.

"Stop touching me August." I said.

"Baby, I was gone tell you." He said.

I whipped my body around to face him. "When? When you were getting on the damn plane to leave?"

"No, today actually , but I ain't wanna ruin your good mood." He said. "You know I'm a singer, this what I do."

I sighed. "Alright August. Go have fun." I said speeding off with the buggy.

*

August A.

"No man, she ain't talked to me since then." I said,

"How is that possible ? y'all in the same house." Chris said.

"Easy, her ass don't open her mouth." I said.

"Well I hope y'all get that straight man, but I gotta go, wifey calling." He said.

"Aight, tell her big ass head I say hey though." I said.

"I gotchu." He laughed before hanging up.

Right on cue Jace walked with his hair now cut low with his little curls.

"Can you feed me?" He asked.

I laughed and looked down at him.

"You hungry little man?" I asked.

"Duh." He said. I scrunched up my face. This little nigga getting grown.

I heard a loud shriek from downstairs which I knew belonged to Malorie.

"Stay up here." I told Jace before reaching into my nightstand drawer grabbing my little handgun.

I ran down the stairs and into the living area to see her and some big muscular guy hugging as she cried into his shirt. His back was turned towards me so I couldn't see his face.

They finally let go and I could see it was Adrian.

"Bruh-in-law." I said as we pulled each other into a hug, before doing our old handshake. It's been 4 years since we've seen Adrian. My nigga been serving his country.

"Man I missed y'all." he said.

"Nigga I missed you more." Mal said wiping her tears.

"Where my nephew?" He asked.

"Jace!" Mal called up the stairs. He came peeking down before actually walking down the stairs.

Adrian hasn't seen Jace since he was about 14 months old and now he's 5. But of course Mal has so many pictures of her and Adrian , he definitely knows who Adrian is.

"Hey baby." Mal said as came and stood beside us. "That's your uncle Adrian."

He looked up at Adrian and smiled a little.

"Unc." He smiled holding his hand out for dap.

Adrian laughed and dapped him up. If only he knew how much of a trip this child really is.

After a couple hours of just chilling and catching up with Adrian he ended up leaving around 3:30 to go see his parents, which would be a huge surprise to them.

"Bae, you seen my running shoes?" I asked digging through the closet.

She simply looked at me and turned her head, heading downstairs with her notepad and cup of apple juice.

I ended up finding a pair of my Roshes and called it a day. I just needed to run around the block and get my mind off of things. Mel birthday was in two days and Malorie being mad at me, didn't make it any more better.

"I'll be back , alright?" I said leaning over the coach Malorie was laying down on. She didn't even reply, just sat there.

"I know you hear me man." I said before smacking my lips."Aight bye."

I pulled my hoodie over my head and heading out the door.

*

Malorie S.

After August left I got up and made sure he was gone for sure before going upstairs. I went into our bathroom closet and reached under the towels , finding something I've been hiding for about a week now. A pregnancy test.

It's crazy cause me and August are just getting back together and I honestly am not ready for another baby, especially with the news I just received from him.

I didn't want to relive all of this over again. When I was pregnant with Jace, August was on tour, leaving me lonely most of the time.

After peeing on both sticks I waited for what seemed like forever before getting the results. Two "+" signs on each one.

I sighed and instantly my eyes became wet from the tears that threatened to leave the brim of my eyes.

It's not that I was sad, but it's not that I was happy either.

How was I going to tell August?
Was he even going to be happy?
What if I decide I don't want this baby?

These 3 questions just kept running through my mind along with one other that I was ashamed to even think about. What if I wanted an abortion?

------------------

Update coming tomorrow' as well.

I wanna change the way Jace looks...who's a cute little boy ? Taking all suggestions.

Comment & Vote babes.

I love yall. ❤️