Chapter 30

He holds it down, stands his ground, plays his moves and don't rush to get into my body, and that's that shit that I like, like, like , like , life, a man that can open my mind - Tink x I Like

-----

1 month later.

Malorie S.

I laid in bed, eating apple slices and watching tv as August rubbed my feet.

I was officially 8 1/2 months pregnant and Dr. Webb said that our princess would be here any day now. Today was the day of my baby shower so I was trying to be as relaxed as possible.

Alana's funeral was three weeks ago and I unsurprisingly took it hard. It was one of the hardest days of my life and I would hate to relive it. Now it's just me & Cierra.

"You're the best fiancé ever." I said as August continued rubbing my feet, while watching Martin.

"I gotta be. Only the best would rub these dogs." He laughed.

"Hush." I laughed picking up my phone to take a picture. "But you can stop now. I'm good."

"God has answered my prayers." His dramatic ass said before going into the bathroom to wash his hands.

I picked up my phone and dialed Jace's number. He was with his uncle Adrian today and I was honestly missing my little man.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey boo boo! What you doing?" I asked.

"Me and Uncle A at the mall with his girlfriend." He said.

"Oh. What you buy so far?" I asked. I already knew he has bought something cause he has a little shopping addiction.

"It's a surprise, but I'm coming home soon." He said.

"So we keeping secrets from mama now?" I asked giggling.

"Yep." He said. "But bye ma. I have to go."

I laughed a little. "Okay, love you."

"Love you too ma." He said before hanging up.

I stood up and right on que Aug was walking out of the bathroom.

"Look at youuuu." He said laughing as I walked towards the closer.

I gave him the middle finger making him laugh as he walked with me to the closet.

"Purple or Black?" I asked holding up the two dresses.

"I'll kiss you twice for Purple & once for black." He smirked.

"You always trying to get you something quick in." I laughed. "But okay."

He grabbed my face and pecked my lips about 5 times.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"It mean I don't care , you'll look good in anything." He said. "And it mean I'm ready for Brelle to come, cause Aug getting impatient."

"Purple it is." I laughed before going to dresser and throwing his the jar of Vaseline. "And here."

He side eyed me as I laughed. I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss before leaving the room.

----------

"Thanks again for you guys being here. It really means a lot to mean." I said ending my speech as my close friends and family clapped.

I walked over the table and started slicing cake as everybody started socializing.

Today Mama Shelia, Chandra and the girls were here as well as some of his cousins.