Chapter 1

"Sometimes I need you, honestly, I ain't talking 24/7, just when a nigga start itching, and only when I wanna feel better - Diggy x Honestly

Jace in MM . 😍
--------

Malorie Simmons.

"Jace come here!" I yelled from upstairs.

I heard his footsteps running up the stairs while he yelled "comingggg."

Once he finally got here he saw that I was in his room. He's so tall for his age and he very intelligent. He catches on the stuff so quick, it's ridiculous, and don't get me started on how he can dress his self.

"Clean up these toys, Jayla and Auntie Ce are coming over early, I know it's your birthday but you still have to clean up.." I said. Yes Chris and Ce had a baby . She got pregnant like a month after I had Jace.

"Yes mam." He said.

"Then come to my room so I can fix your hair up." I said .

He nodded as I walked back downstairs to begin cooking some hamburgers for us.

I recently moved into a 2 bedroom house , with a lot of room for me an J-Ce. It was only 15 minutes away from Aug's house just in case of an emergency .

I heard Jace run towards the door after the doorbell rang. Seconds later Cierra came in the kitchen , sitting on a barstool.

"Where Jayla?" I asked.

"Her and Jace went off to play somewhere." She said.

"Oh, well wassup? How you been?" I asked.

"Good, I should be asking you that, since your man around here with a girl on his arm." She said.

"That's not my man. August can do whatever he chooses plus it's just a rumor." I said.

"And how do you know that?" She asked.

"I got connects." I smirked.

"Umhmm. So how are you and Kyle.?" She smirked.

"We're good. Nothing to serious." I said.

Kyle was a guy that I met while having a girls night out. He was cute and wanted my number, so why not? Ever since then we've been kicking it.

"Y'all need to go ahead and fuck already." She sighed.

"I'm not fucking nobody ." I laughed

"August dick must be made of gold and as big as this can of air freshener , cause you haven't had sex since y'all broke up." She said.

If only she knew.

Me and August are done . That's for sure but our sex lives haven't stopped. I'm kind of ashamed to admit it, but August has been the best I've ever had. We sometimes meet up , do what it do, and go on with our lives. It's not like we just fuck all the time, we make love.

But it's been almost 3 months since our last encounter .

"Girl, let's just set up for this birthday party." I said.

---

August Alsina.

"Y'all sum' clowns man. I'a see y'all lata'. " I laughed dapping up Era and Reek.

I left the studio and put my bucket hat on. The Atlanta sun was beaming down on a nigga today.

I made my way over to Mal house. I haven't really seen her in 3 years unless it was concerning sex. But it only happened about 6 times over 3 years. I'm not gone lie, Mal had a nigga whipped. Couldn't no female compare to her man.