Chapter 19

She keep it 100 with me, she not with all them games, she ain't like them other hoes, that's why she my main. - Lil Snupe x Ready or Not.

Jace in MM. Played by Fabulous's son.

---------
August A.

I came from my long jog around the block and instantly got in the shower, but I used the guest room one because Mal had our room door locked.

I just don't understand why she's so upset, she knows this is my lifestyle.

I hopped out the shower grabbing one of the robes we always left in a bedroom before walking all the way to the far end of the house and knocking on the door.

"It's open." Mal's voice said softly.

I opened the door to see her just sitting on the bed. She looked like she was confused of worried, but I just pushed it aside.

I started finding some clothes to throw on , before hearing her call my name. She said it so lowly that I could barely hear her.

I turned around and looked at her. "Yes?"

Her face started turning a bright red and I could see the tears on the brim of her eyes from where I was standing. I walked over and sat beside her on the bed.

"I have something to tell you. Please don't be mad at me." She said.

I sighed. "What is it?"

She reached over on the nightstand and handed me something wrapped in a napkin. A pregnancy test.

"Your pregnant?" I asked. I could feel my cheeks starting to grown and my eyes start to sparkle. A nigga was far from mad.

She nodded as tears flew down her face.

"Why are you crying? This is good." I said holding her hand.

"August, your about to leave and I already have Jace. Then you know where going house hunting Friday, so while your gone I'll be here decorating a whole house and shit alone, I can't do all that alone August. And let's not forget I have a job too." She said.

"Well it's to late now Malorie, where're just going to love this baby and do what we can. I know it's a lot, but I promise I'll be there to help as much as possible. Besides my tour is only a month this time." I said.

"Are you sure we can do this?" She asked.

"Of course ma'. We a power team, so we can get through anything." I smiled kissing her cheek.

A small smile formed on her lips letting me know my job was done.

"But right now all we need to do is make sure they're really is a baby. Pregnancy tests aren't always accurate, no matter how many times you take them." She said.

"You rights, we'll go see Dr. Webb tomorrow." I said. "But as of now, you need to get up cause we're going out."

"Going out where?" She asked.

"To a club. You haven't been out with me in years and I miss it." I said.

"But what about Jace?" She asked.

"He coming too." I said. She gave me a look that made me laugh a little.

"I'm just playing baby. I'll call Reek and have him watch him tonight." I said.

"Reek? Reek dumb ass is not watching my child." She said.

"Aye , don't talk about him like that. He dumb but Lana there too." I said.

She nodded as I pulled out my phone.

Jace walked down the stairs with the house phone to his ear, talking and everything.