Epilogue

If I ain't got nothin', I got you, if I ain't got something' I don't give a damn, cause I got it with you. - Beyonce x 1+1

August A.

7:34a.m

"Hello princess." I cooed as I held Brelle in my arms.

she was perfect. She had big brown eyes like her mom, slick black hair and my nose. She was definitely my child.

Holding her made me feel like a King. She was my princess and I had to protect her forever.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Malorie asked as she laid in the hospital bed looking over at us.

"Just like her mama." I responded still looking at Brelle.

Moments later, Jace, Adrian, Cierra and Mama Shelia and Chris walked into the room.

After they all put on hand sanitizer, I passed Brelle to Cierra.

"You see your little sister?" Malorie asked Jace.

Jace just stared at her confusingly.

"She's so small." he said.

"But cute." Adrian added.

"You're just jealous big head." I laughed.

I could sense his little attitude but he'll grow fond of her, I'm sure.

I looked around the room at my beautiful family. We've been through so much together. Infidelity, Death, & Secret lives, but we made it.

I then looked over at Malorie. Truly the strongest and most beautiful woman I know. She's been there for me through everything. The love I have for her is unmeasurable. Not only is she my baby, but also my bestfriend. I can't do this thing called life without her.

Thank you God !

---------

Thanks for the ones who have stuck with me throughout this whole book !

I love you guys dearly.

Did y'all like this book? yeah? no?

If I were to make a new book would y'all read it? lemme knowwwww.

❤️