Chapter 26

I think you know where my mind is at, you know I'm ready baby, don't know how we got off track, I think you ready baby. - Jacquees x Ms. Kathy(Make Up)

Y'all do know these songs usually have nothing to do with the chapter , right lol? I just be posting em.

Aug in MM.

--------

August A.

"Why not?" Mal whined with the brush and comb in her hands.

"Because I ont' want no ponytail in my head." I said searching through the channels.

"You don't gotta go no where with it. I just wanna' see what it'll look like." She pouted.

I looked over at her and smacked my lips.

"Damn, just do it Mal." I said.

She smiled and hurriedly went to the bathroom grabbing some hair shit before joining me back on the bed, and sitting on her knees behind me.

I picked up a jar of some shit that said Cantu Curling Cream.

"What I need this fa' if I'm only getting a little ponytail?" I asked.

"How about you hush and let me do this." She said taking the hair from me.

*

"Ow! This ain't gone work man!" I yelled.

"Sorry, sorry. I was just trying to get them roots." She said.

Somehow Mal had lured me into the bathroom and plugged up her damn flat irons. I would never let a soul know about this shit.

"Awe my baby got that hang time." She said playing with the hair that was already flat ironed.

I gave her a look through the mirror and she stopped smiling , getting back serious.

I wasn't gone lie though, I did have some inches back there.

After about another hour Mal had all my hair flat ironed.

"Ayeeee." She said. "Swing it one time for me."

"Put this shit up." I said mugging her.

She laughed and took her phone out taking a picture before I could even stop her.

She grabbed a brush and put my hair up into a little bun. Shit was lowkey fiyah. Not even lying.

"Awe this soooo cute bae." She said taking a picture of us in the mirror.

I tried not to smile but she was making me.

"It's straight." I said laughing.

"You got that good hair baby." She laughed.

*

"How many months is she now?" Chris asked taking a pull of the blunt.

"6. She getting so close." I said.

"Yeah. After that shit happened last night at the studio Cierra been scared as hell. Feeling like somebody after all of us." He said.

I nodded.

"Speaking of that..." I said as he passed me the blunt.

"I should've known you had a plan." He laughed.

"I was thinking of taking a trip to get out of town." I said.

"When?" He asked.

"Like tomorrow." I said. "We could load the jet tomorrow night."

"And where exactly would we be going?" He asked leaning in his seat.

"Dubai." I smirked.

"Alright that's cool and all, but what the fuck going on with this hair?" He asked.

*

Malorie S.

"Have you talked to Reek?" I asked Aug.

He shook his head no and I sighed.

"Malorie let it be. He'll come around." He said rubbing my back as I placed some clothes in my suitcase.

"I just can't believe Lana is really going to miss a trip to Dubai. And it's all his fault. I swear when I see him I'm kicking his ass." I said.

"No your not. Your 6 months pregnant and we not risking none of this." He said.

"Umhmm." I said brushing off his comment.

"Promise me you won't hit Reek." He said.

"He hit my best friend, why shouldn't I hit him?" I asked.

"Cause what if he decide he wanna' hit you too or even say some disrespectful shit? Then I'll have to kick his ass, and so will Adrian. Then our whole vacation will be ruined." He said.

I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. "Okay, I won't hit him."

"Good girl." He said smacking my butt before walking away.

I was glad that Adrian would be coming on the trip because I really haven't had a chance to hang out with his since he came back from the army. He comes over occasionally, but we never chill because Jace loves his Uncle A.

*

"Jace chill. It's just a plane ride." I said as sat beside me basically shaking in his shoes.

"But what about Osama Bi Lasan.?" He asked.

"Okay first of all his name is Osama Bin Laden." I said. "Secondly, he's dead and thirdly we're on a private jet. We're more safe."

"I know my little solider ain't scared." Adrian said sitting in the chair across from us.

"Nope." Jace said going and sitting beside hi so he could talk his head off.

I smiled as Cierra came on the jet and then Chris with Jayla in his arms , but when the fourth person came on I rolled my eyes.

August was at the front of the plane fixing the movies. When he seen Reek get on the plane he shot me look that said : don't try no shit.

"Wassup yall." Reek said dapping Adrian and Jace up.

"Hey Uncle Reek. Where Tete Lana?" Jace asked.

"She....she's a little sick so she couldn't come." He said putting his bag over his seat.

"Hey sis. It's been a while." He smiled, leaning down to give me a hug but I quickly pushed him away.

He looked at me confusedly .
"Did I do something?"

"The best thing you can do is get out my face right now." I said.

He scrunched his eyebrows together looking even more confused before sitting down and throwing his beats over his ears.

He knew what he done, now he wanted to play dumb.

I just walked up to the front with August and took a seat next to him.

"I didn't hit him." I said proudly.

"Good." He laughed pecking my lips.

"I love you." I said throwing my legs over his lap.

"I love you too." He said obviously drifting into a nice nap.

Here we come Dubai.

-----------------------

Reek? Hm.

How do yall think Dubai will go?

I finally picked a name.... It will be revealed next chapter.

Comment & vote loves.

Have y'all ever been so attracted to somebody? Like you immediately click with them, you immediately just get attached and no matter how mad they make you, you just can't stay mad? Lmaooo. I ont' know what's going on with me yall. I'm just really happy w/ life. Lol.

I love yall.💘