Chapter 21

Somebody come get her, she's dancing like a stripper, somebody come tip her, she's dancing like a stripper - Rae Sremmurd x Come Get Her

Jace in MM.

Before you guys read this, go back to the last chapter because I rewrote the ending. If you don't reread it you'll be confused.

--------------

August A.

I walked into Jace's bedroom to see clothes and shoes everywhere, while he sat his little desk doing homework.

"You need some help big head?" I asked.

"No sir. I'm almost finished." He said.

"Good, then you can start packing this room." I laughed before closing the room door.

I went three doors down , into me and Mal's room to see her already starting her packing process. We're moving into our house three days from now. It's only a couple houses down from our old house.

"All this shit." I laughed looking around.

"This is only my stuff." She pouted.

"Let me help you." I said.

"No, you need to relax your leg. I know standing on crutches all day must be tiring." She said as I took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Your right." I said.

She looked away from me and continued to pack away all the clothes.

I could tell she had some thing on her mind because she couldn't look me in the eyes for more than a few seconds.

"What you thinking about?" I asked.

She still packed her clothes not paying me any attention.

"Malorie." I said catching her attention this time.

"Hm.?" She asked looking up at me.

"What you thinking about?" I asked again.

"Nothing..." She said going back to packing.

"You lying." I said.

"I'm not." She said.

"Malorie." I said.

"August." She said sending a smile my way.

I looked at her for a few seconds before nodding.

"Alright, I'm gone drop it." I said putting my hands up.

*

Malorie S.

I walked into the abandoned warehouse alone, seeing Izzy standing in the middle of the floor.

"Awe you dressed so pretty. " She cooed,

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest. "What do you want?"

"Why you moving so fast baby? I can't even get a hello?" She smirked.

I bit the inside of my cheek and looked away. It took everything in me not to smack her ass.

"Izzy why am I here?" I asked,

"Well Malorie, you know when you where 19 we had an agreement." She said.