Intro 💗(Updated)

*Note that this Introduction has been re-written so it is different than when it was first published* 

This is the first story that I am actually publishing and not just leaving in a Google doc so I'm slightly nervous. If I make any mistakes such as incorrect grammar or sentences that don't make sense please let me know! I appreciate all feedback so I can improve my writing in order for everyone to enjoy it. The beginning chapters are older as the beginning of this story was written a while ago and then forgotten about. Once the story ends I will most likely go back and re-write them to be slightly longer and just overall better. 

Remember this story is purely fictional! I am in no way trying to disrespect or offend any of the members with my stories these are made purely for fun. This story is not an accurate representation of Ateez I am only using their names and appearances. If you are not comfortable with this type of content or simply not interested in this type of writing then I suggest you find a different story to read :)

Warning ⚠️
There will be some sensitive topics in this book and there will be small/slight mentions of the following:

Cursing.

Blood/Death.

Suicide/Suicidal thoughts.

Depression.

Self-harm. 

Mentions of substances like alcohol, drugs, and cigarettes. 

Homophobia 

Slight Mentions of Smut (Please note that I have never written smut before so there won't be much of it.)