Chapter 38

San grimaced as he glared at the two males that sat in front of him. Seonghwa lightly slapped the back of San's head causing the younger the turn his attention to the male that stood next to him. Breaking the silence Yunho spoke, "So... The Choi San is having doubts about confessing to his crush so one of his closest friends got us so that we could talk some sense into him. Never thought this day would come yet here we are."

"It's not that I need you to talk sense into me. I already know that I should confess my feelings to get that weight off me it's just-" San hesitated as he spoke. He really couldn't believe that he was about to confide in both Yunho and Mingi. "You're afraid that there is a possibility he might not like you back?" Mingi interrupted.

A small blush crept onto San's face as he gave him a small nod. Seonghwa smiled in approval as he looked down at the male. "San you do realize that Wooyoung is madly in love with you?" Yunho spoke causing San to look at the male. "It's true. Just from the way he talks about you, it's obvious just how deep his love runs for you." Mingi reassured him.

"In high school that kid got quite a few confessions but he rejected every single one of them. He didn't even consider going on dates. Believe what you want but that won't change the fact that he has had the fattest crush on you for years," Mingi once again spoke. San felt almost every ounce of doubt leave his body as a wave of confidence replaced it. Hearing it come from their mouth did something to him.

In the back of his mind that lingering doubt still knawed at him but he pushed it aside. Everyone was right. It was obvious that their feelings were shared he was just scared of possibly losing the person he just got back after ten years that he ignored all the signs.

"So will you confess?" Seonghwa quietly asked. The younger nodded in response as he stared down at his desk. Yunho smiled and Mingi smirked before they both got up. "I think our job here is done," Yunho muttered before the two of them left. Seonghwa smiled as he watched the two leave. After the door closed Seonghwa moved and took a seat in one of the empty chairs.

"When do you plan to do it?" Seonghwa asked as he crossed one leg over the other. There was a small pause before San spoke, "Tonight." San returned to his work as he felt his heart slightly racing. "That's good San. Don't second guess yourself tonight alright? Just go with the flow and say everything that's on your mind," The older said as he sat up once again. "I'm going now. Remember you got this. And don't you dare back out of it or I swear I will kill you," The older teased as he made his way out of San's office once again.

Night had fallen and both San and Wooyoung were out on the older's balcony looking up at the sky. "This takes me back," Wooyoung said with a smile on his face as he looked at the constellations that were visible in the sky. "It does, doesn't it? Usually, we would lie on the grass but this is nice too," San said as he looked at the younger.

Wooyoung looked up at the older causing the two males to make eye contact. San smiled and brushed a strand of hair out of Wooyoung's face and tucked it behind his ear,  causing the younger's smile to drop as a slight red hue coated his ears. There it was again. That tension was back, the tension that put them in some sort of trance that made it so it was just the two of them. Nothing else. Just them.

Wooyoung turned away out of embarrassment, breaking the tension between the two males. San simply smiled at the reaction. Before he  thought that Wooyoung was uncomfortable, but now he realized that Wooyoung was just flustered.

"Strange and sudden question, but have you ever been in love? That's something we haven't talked about much so I'm curious," San said as he leaned against the balcony railing. Wooyoung's eyes widened before he spoke, "Of course I have been. What about you? Have you ever been in love with someone?" Wooyoung questioned.

San nodded, "I have. I'm still in love with them." Wooyoung felt a small sense of dread course throughout every inch of his body. It had been so long that there was such a slim chance that San could love him, at least, that's what Wooyoung thought. He bit his lip in frustration. Although sadness coursed throughout his body he still forced himself to act curious and excited. "Really, What are they like? Do I know them?" He questioned the older.

San had a small smile as he observed the younger's reactions. "You do know them. You know them quite well actually," he spoke as he stared at the younger who continued to look up at the sky. "As for what they are like... They are kind but can be stubborn at times. They are cuddly and talking to them is what I look forward to every time I wake up. Not to mention they are beautiful. They have slightly long black hair, beautiful eyes, a sharp jawline, and such captivating and kissable cherry-colored lips. Not to mention they have a laugh that could bring joy to anyone... They are the definition of an angel," San spoke, his voice full of love as he looked at the male with admiration.

Wooyoung on the other hand had to fight back tears. He thought about everyone he knew but wasn't able to match the description to anyone which left him wondering. He bit his lower lip harder. Why was he so scared to confess? Maybe if he wasn't such a mess then he wouldn't have to hear San talk about someone else with that much love in his voice. Wooyoung sniffled as he quickly wiped away the tears that were on the verge of falling from his eyes.

"You still don't know who it is?" San softly spoke. It broke his heart to see the younger trying not to cry. He felt awful and he desperately wanted to pull him into a long hug where he never had to let go. Wooyoung shook his head before speaking with a shaky voice, "I don't- I don't think I know anyone with those kinds of features."

"They were right, we both are oblivious to each other's true feelings," San mumbled causing the younger to look at him with a confused look. San smiled as he stood up properly and softly cupped the younger's cheek wiping any excess tears that the younger missed. The younger just stared at him with confusion. He didn't want San to see him like this... "The reason why the description doesn't match anyone you know is because I'm describing you idiot," San said while letting out a small chuckle.

"Huh?" Wooyoung said as he looked up at the older. "Describing me? But- I thought you were describing the person you loved?" San laughed, "Wooyoung-ah. I did describe the person I loved." It took a second before Wooyoung started to put the pieces together.

San smiled as he watched the younger's reaction. "Oh... Oh!" Wooyoung gasped as he took a step back in shock. "Put the pieces together? Wooyoung the person I love is you," The older softly spoke.

Wooyoung had a hard time believing that San loved him. He's only joking around. Why would he love you someone like you? He is way out of your league. This isn't real. He's lying to make you feel better. Why would anyone love you? Wooyoung's bottom lip quivered as his mind was filled with doubts.

San noticed this and pulled the younger into a hug as he whispered in his ear, "This isn't some type of joke, I truly do Love you. Whether you love me back or don't, it won't change the way I feel for you." He ran his fingers through Wooyoung's hair as he waited for the younger to say something. Wooyoung took a deep breath in as he gripped San's shirt.

His mind was telling him one thing but his heart was telling him another, and he had no idea which one to listen to. Wooyoung heart was pounding in his chest as he pushed away all the doubts that infiltrated his mind. It was about time he finally listened to what his heart wanted. The younger looked up at San who was staring down at him. He hesitated for a split second before closing his eyes and placing a soft kiss on the older lips. After all, actions speak louder than words ever could.

San's eyes widened as he didn't expect that but he wasn't complaining. His hands traveled to Wooyoung's face, cupping his cheeks as he softly kissed the younger back. The kiss was heavenly for the both of them. It was something that their bodies had been craving for years on end, and now they were finally satisfying that craving.