Chapter 7

They soon arrive back at the mansion. The gates open to reveal the beautiful night sky. San and his father exit the car, ensuring they are cleaned up and free of visible blood. San dreads dealing with the hundreds of people congratulating him or his mother constantly nagging for him to get married. As he and his father walked up the stairs and up to the front door he couldn't help but feel nervous. His father pushed open the front doors and the two of them entered the building and the attention was on them.

His father looked at everyone for a split second before finally speaking, "After observing my son in action during his first mission I can confidently say that San is prepared to take my position."

At these words, everyone applauded joying in the fact that a new heir is ready. San smiled and his eye's traveled around the room searching for one person in particular. Soon he spotted him there Wooyoung was leaning on a door frame. Wooyoung was smiling but it wasn't his usual happy smile it was more of a sad smile. Before he knew it Wooyoung was gone most likely heading back to his room.

San approached Yeosang before heading to Wooyoung's room to apologize and make up. He questions Yeosang about how Wooyoung acted when he went to go comfort him.

"Surprisingly Wooyoung didn't want to be comforted. He said he just wanted to be left alone and was tired and he was getting ready to go to sleep." San found this weird since Wooyoung was just there. "That doesn't make sense I just saw Wooyoung over there fully dressed. There is no way he is asleep something isn't right..."

Yeosang found this strange since Wooyoung had never lied to him before. In fact, he hasn't lied to anyone so why now? The two boys decided to investigate a little and head over to Wooyoung's room. They managed to slip away from the party not caring if people wanted to speak with San. Why was Wooyoung acting so strange today? First refusing to show San the note he received, then instead of talking it out with San he just ran, and finally lying to one of his best friends.

As they reached Wooyoung's bedroom door they softly knocked in case he was asleep they didn't want to wake him up. No response. The two boys put their ears against the door and couldn't hear anything besides the faint sound of the wind. Wooyoung hated sleeping with his window open since one day when he did he woke up to a spider on the ceiling. The boys exchanged a glance before knocking again.

Yeosang went to open the door yet it was locked. Wooyoung never locked the door unless it was to change. Something was not right at all in fact this made the two boys panic what was going on? They tried to open the door but they couldn't they tried pick locking it but something heavy was in front of the door blocking it.

The both of them tried taking turns breaking the door down yet it didn't budge until they both slammed their full body weight onto the door causing something to fall and finally being able to enter his bedroom. They looked around the room yet Wooyoung wasn't in sight but his window was open. On his bed was a small stack of letters wrapped in a red ribbon. Wooyoung's closet looked like it was ransacked his phone was there along with his wallet and credit cards but all his cash was gone.

San noticed that the cash from his bedside drawers was missing. He looked around and saw one of the necklaces he gave to Wooyoung on the windowsill as if it was dropped. Yeosang read one of the letters and San picked up Wooyoung's dropped necklace. They realized that Wooyoung had run away.