Chapter 6

As people entered the hotel, they split up to tackle different tasks. One group took care of the security guards first. Once they received confirmation that floors 1-5 were clear, the rest of the group entered the building. San and a few others got into the elevator, which was programmed to go up to the 12th floor, but it made an unexpected stop at the 6th. Everyone in the elevator braced themselves for what was coming next.

San nervously tightened his grip on the loaded gun as he checked and rechecked its readiness. As the elevator doors slid open, he was suddenly confronted by a group of stern-looking security personnel, most likely en route to the top floor. The security team was taken aback when they saw San and went for their weapons, but they were too slow. In a swift and decisive move, San raised his gun and fired a single shot, hitting his target square in the head. Security was shocked how can a 16-year-old kill someone without any mercy?

After this, everyone starts going up against each other. San is up against this one decent guy. San gets close enough to move his foot behind the guy's leg causing him to fall. The second the guy reaches the ground a bullet is shot through his chest. Before San can turn around and head to the elevator someone grabs him putting him in a headlock. Surprised yet amused by the sudden action her points his gun behind him shooting the person through his temple. 

In just a few seconds all the security is down. A few people have cuts here and there, but they're not deep. Entering the elevator once again they continue their journey to the top floor. Some reload their weapons some clean off the blood on their face. Finally, they reach the 12th floor that's full of security guards who are holding weapons and waiting for them.

Then the action starts although outnumbered San's groups put up a consistent fight they aren't going down easily. Soon after the other groups reach the top floor and join in making the fight even. There is blood all over the floor and some even on the walls. Unfortunately, some of their men are injured but thankfully none have died. The hotel owner's security and bodyguards on the other hand are dropping like flies. 

San looks around for the boss but all he sees is dead bodies on the ground. Some with only a bullet in them while others were beaten to a pulp. San quickly realizes that the boss probably is on the rooftop waiting for backup. 

He leaves the 12th floor and heads to the stairway quickly running up to the rooftop. He tries to open the door but realizes it's locked so he kicks the door with as much force as he can breaking it open. He walks out to the roof the cold air hitting his face as he spots his target. Although the man is about twice his age he looks at San with pure fear. San is covered in blood some of it being his while the majority of it is other people. 

San's pissed off and his face clearly expresses it. His eyes are filled with annoyance as she eyes his enemy up and down looking at him as if he's nothing but a mere fly. San is tired of playing this game all he wants to do is go home and be with Wooyoung showering him with love and comfort. The sight of San closing in on the male is like watching a lion hunt a gazelle. He wipes down his blood-covered knife putting it back in its place on his belt and takes out his gun. 

"Don't worry I promise I will make your death quick and easy. Unfortunately, I cannot say that it will be painless since that's a lie." San says as he laughs to himself. He's just like his father... Brutal. 

"Please we don't have to do this what do you want? Money if that's the case then I can provide you with as much as you want." The male says studdering as he tries to back away. 

San raises his eyebrow pretending to think about the offer before laughing. "What I want right now is something you can't provide. I simply want to be comforting my loved one since he has had a long day. Yet here I am wasting my time on someone like you, a complete asshole who enjoys watching others suffer." 

San points his gun at the older male. "How can someone as young as you be so cruel?" The male says with tears in his eyes. "You really are just like your father..." 

San looks at him, the audacity this man has to cry when he's about to die after all the horrible shit he did. And with that, San shoots him in his leg causing him to fall to the ground. San walks over to him hovering over the older male. "You're nothing but a waste of space on this earth." And with that san shoots him in his heart. 

As San finishes his job completing the mission his father walks onto the rooftop smiling proud of his son. "Let's get going San the clean-up team will take care of the blood and other damages." San turns around and follows his father down passing a lot of dead bodies as they exit the building. After a minute of cleaning themselves up the clean-up team arrives and gets started on their work. A few stay behind to ensure their safety while San, his father, and a few others head back. 

On the drive home, San's father evaluated his performance he saw his leadership skills firsthand and spoke to other members who witnessed about how San fought. San had passed and in a few years, he was going to officially become the new leader.