Chapter 26: Reality Check

Hey, humans author here! This is the last chapter of the story, crazy right? I will say this for the last time this story. ok, let's get into the chapter for the last time, shall we?

It has been a week and we have been training hard. I am currently training with Kaneki underground at GOATS HQ. For safety reasons, Andrews and the other CCG are doing their own training elts where. In the past week, Andrews persuaded the Japanese CCG to help Jack and fight alongside ghouls to reclaim California. 

Furthermore, the CCG contacted the UN and all the CCG's around the world to help. Like the CCG's around the world, ghouls from those countries have come to help. In exchange for there help, the CCG will revoke there wanted status.

Kaneki was attacking me and I was dodging his blows. Growing tired he lands a blow with his kagune and pins my down. He is on top of me with his kagune pinning down my shoulders. "Ok, I give up. I am too tired." He helps me up and I thank him.

     "You should go take a shower. I will tell everyone to get ready for the banquet," said Kaneki.

     "Thanks, man you do that." As I walk to the shower room I wonder what my parents think about everything going on. This was supposed to be simple. Kill the Vanguard Action squad, look after my ghouls, and blend in. I undress and walk into the shower letting the warm water hit my dry skin. After the shower, I dry off and put on my royal white robes.

After getting dressed I walk out the shower room and make my way to the dining hall

After getting dressed I walk out the shower room and make my way to the dining hall. When I arrive, classical music hits my ears. It was the type of music you would hear in a fancy restaurant. I walk over to the bar to get a drink. "Hey Jeremy, I did not know you bartend."

     "Well as the humans would say, I am a jack of all trades. What can I get for you tonight my king?"

     "I will have a Nightmare please."

     "Comming right up."

A Nightmare was a drink I invented. It consisted of blood with crushed up bones and thin pieces of flesh around the rim of the class. An eyeball was the garnish.

     "Here you are, my king."

I thank him and walk off. I find my seat and soon meet with Noah who sides next to me. "Hey Noah, are you nervous.?"

     "That was sudden, but yea I am. Tomorrow we are fighting to reclaim our home. Anything could happen. That being said I am glad you will be there to lead un inro battle. There is no finer ghoul I trust."

     "Hey what about me jack ass," Brianna said sarcastically walking over with a glass of blood wine.

He looks over to her "Ok ok. You to Brianna."

We all talk and laugh. Suddenly we heard Kaneki's voice coming in from a microphone.

     "Good evening ghouls. We have a huge day ahead of us tomorrow. Please help me welcome The Vampiric Demon Ghoul King the world's first V+ rated ghoul, Jack the Ripper Williams!"