Chapter 4 Encounter with the White Reaper

Hey back at it again with another chapter. I have had a little writer's block so sorry about that. Now let's get into it, shall we?

A couple of days has passed since the incident at dinner with Kaneki. Hayden and I were hanging out at our hotel watching Tv. Since in Japan I have got to know the people who knew my parents and all of them were S+ or higher rater ghouls. They will come in handy if I am ever in a jam with the CCG. With school starting soon Hayden and I will be leaving Japan tomorrow to get ready for school. Hayden will have to leave for Harvard and I will be at West Hils community college.

     "Hey Jack, have you enjoyed Japan," Hayden said taking me out of my thoughts.

     "Yea it has been fun. Meet some of my parent's friends and gained some new allies."

     "Do you ever think about what Elena is dealing with?"

"That is a random question. I could care less how Elena Andrews is doing. The fact that she is still breathing is a gift from me. I was left alone with no family, so I returned the favor. By the way, are we doing anything tonight before we leave Japan?"

     "Yes, we are having a party at Shuu Tsukiyama's tonight. He said it would be a lot of fun and a final goodbye before we leave Japan."

     "Well, at least there will be food."

Time skip because of reasons. A couple of hours later.

I was having out in my room and looked at the time. I figured I might as well go shopping for an outfit to wear tonight. Hayden had left about an hour ago to help Tsukiyama set up the party at his restaurant. Getting up from my bed I walk out of the room and roamed the streets of Tokyo for a good looking suit shop. I finally came across a store called Royal Men's Wear and I figure why not so I walk in.

     "Good evening young sir, how may I help you?"

I am greeted by an older gentleman who appears to be in his mid sixty's. He is dressed in a three-piece blue suit. I bow to him and state my business.

     "Good evening Mr. I am looking for something nice to wear to a party tonight."

     "Do you have any noble or royal title I should be aware of?"

"King or my lord. Titles are given to me by many of my friends and allies. I also have a great influence in my community."

     "The people at this party, will they be of higher or lower status then you?"

     "Lower, why are you asking all these questions?" I did not understand the pointless questions.

     "The better I understand my customer the better. It allows me to pick out a suit that fits the individual and the occasion for wearing it. Here we are, try this on."