Chapter 15: Studying Buddy

Hey, humans, I am back with another chapter! If any of you have any criticism about a chapter of the book feel free to let me know. Just try not to be rude ok? Now let's get into the story, shall we? 

It was a mission accomplished having got the hard drive. After I was done with dealing with Elana I walk out of the building to see my ghouls waiting. "Ok time to head home," I say and we all head back to The Nightmare. On our way, I was thinking I could pick up some fresh meat for my ghouls for a job well done. I tell the ghouls to keep going I have to pick something up and will meet them back soon. 

I decide to hunt while on the way to The Nightmare because it would be more convenient and I could be right back on my way.

As soon as I am alone I start my hunt for some food. It has been a while since I have had fresh blood to so I was treating myself to. I was running on rooftops when I heard a scream coming from a nearby street. I get there to see a man assaulting a women so I decided to help. I crashed down making the man turn around. "Leave her alone," I say. He looks at me with a smirk.

     "Or what?"

In a flash, I am in front of him and snap his neck. She looks at me in utter shock. I can hear her pulse and for some reason, she is not afraid.

     "Wait you are The Vampiric Demon Ghoul King and you just saved me? This is crazy, thank you so much. I would give you a reward, but I don't have any money on me."

     "That is ok miss your life will do just fine."

     "Um, what?" I can hear her heart rate start to pick up. I can not risk draining her right here because my face would be seen. I decider to grab her by the throat and jump up to the building. 

     "Please do not do this."

     "Sorry, it has been a while since I have had fresh blood. Nothing personal love." I take my mask and I can feel my sharp canines push their way out my gums replacing my normal teeth. Tilting her head to the right I sink he fangs into her neck. I have to cover her mouth with my other hand to muffle her screams. After I am done I take out a large body bag from my jacket out and place her in the bag along with the man. (Just assume Jack has really really deep pockets ok?)

Making it back to The Nightmare I with the body's I walk in. "I figured since the mission was a success, you all deserve a little fresh meat. First, let us take a moment of silence for those who were lost today..... ok dinner time. Someone take this to the kitchen to be cooked please."

As the meat was taken take the elevator to the first floor to the communications to give them the hard drive. Now we can start our attack on the Vanguard squad. I arrive at the first floor and walk to the ghoul I placed in charge.

     "Here is the hard drive Scott."

     "Thank you, my king."

     "This is what I want you to do. I want you to dig up information on Kureo Mado, Juuzou Suzuya, Auston Miller, Elana Andrews, and Kishou Arima. Anything you can find as soon as possible."

     "Right away my king!"

Time skip to Jack arriving home

I walk into the door tired from the mission. Heading to my room I take my ghoul off and fell asleep on my bed. Several hours my alarm goes off making my grown turning it off. Looking at my phone it says 9:00 A.M. Why did I have an alarm set anyway school is not till tomorrow. Whatever the case I get up and head for the shower because I am still covered in a little blood. After that, I decide it's time to train so I head down into the basement and set up some targets. In the middle of training, I get a call from my human friend.

Me: Yea what's up?"

Damian: Hey, do you think I could come over? We have that test for Mr. Hide tomorrow and I figured we could study together  and review?"

Me: Sure why not. I will text you the address.

I go see Mrs. Marshall let her know Damian was coming over. I find her in the kitchen making coffee.

     "I have a human friend coming over to study with me for a test we have tomorrow is that ok?"

     "No, just kidding yes that is fine. Just don't kill him please."

I laugh and walk off to my room.  I clean everything up and throw my bloody suit in the wash, As soon as I was done I heard the door. I open it to see Damian with his books and some snacks.

     "Hey, Jack I brought some snacks over incase we got hungry."

     "Let's go to the table and get started shall we?" We spent the whole day going over the material. I already knew the information because I am part ghoul. I get up and go to the fridge and get some blood. I but it in a coffee container so Damian could not see what it was. I also real quick put in my blue eye contacts to prevent my eyes from changing when I drink.

     "Hey, why did you not have a soda I brought?"

     "I have a very sensitive stomach and can only eat certain things."

     "Oh ok. So, where are your parents I have not seen them since I have been here?"

I forgot to mention that. "They passed away when I was little. This is my friend's house. His mom took me in after my parents were gone."

     "I am so sorry man. If you ever want to talk about something you can always call."

Anything, huh I wish that was true. "Thanks, man." After that, he went home because it was getting late. I clean p the kitchen a little and vacuumed the house. When that was done I got my clothes from the laundry and folder them. My bed was calling for me so I accepted it and went to sleep. 

That was it for today, VampireLord_2101 out!