Chapter 8: Business Proposition

Hey, humans back at it again. So real quick I want to say that when Jack was in Japan, he was filled in on all the events that happen in the anime by Kaneki and his friends. This he knows about Eto and her family and everything thing elts. Let's get into it, shall we?

She walked closer to me with her kagune out. She did not look any older then me if not by a year or two.

     "As I said before my name is Mayonaka Yoshimura and wanted to talk to you about something

     "As I said before my name is Mayonaka Yoshimura and wanted to talk to you about something."

     "Who I thought the Yoshimuras died off?"

     "Silly boy I am a distant relative of Eto, but we are getting off track. As I am sure you are aware, Aogiri Tree is a very powerful ghoul organization that is made up of ghouls S+ rater or higher. ghoul has been to eradicate the CCG."

     "Look lady I have shit I need to get done today so can you just tell me what you want and why you are in my territory here in Hanford." She was wasting my time and I was getting quite irritable. I summon my four tentacles and my fangs extend with my ghoul eyes activated cause of my kagune out.

     "Fine, I want you to join Aogiri Tree. You are the first of your kind and have built quite a reputation for yourself for a young one. In return, I will provide protection to those you hold dear. I would think wisely about your answer Vampire King. You wouldn't want Hayden to end up in CCG custody would you?"

Did she really just threaten Hayden? She really threatened the wrong hybrid. I send my tentacles at her pinning her body against the wall. What bothers me is she did not fight back. "Lisen here bitch, if you hurt him I will hurt you in ways you didn't think possible. Do I make myself clear?"

She smiled and broke my kagune with her hands and kicked me into the wall behind me. She jumped back up to the roof.

     "Do think about my request Jack. Until we meet again handsome."

She dashes off out of sight. Weird I thought Aogiri was in Japan, not the states. Maybe when she took over after Eto she moved the organization to the states. Even stranges if they are in America now how come I have not heard about them causing trouble in the news or from my contacts. This is all very troubling for me. I wonder if Kaneki knows anything about this. 

I get out of the ally way and start to walk home. I decide to give Kaneki a call and see what he knows. It rings a couple of times and on the fourth ring he picks up.

     "Ugh hello?"

     "Hey, Kaneki this is Jack are you busy?"

     "Well it is two in the morning so I was sleeping."

     "Oh shit, I forgot about the thirteen-hour time difference. I'm sorry Ken."

     "It is fine I guess. What do you need?"

     "I just had an encounter with Mayonaka Yoshimura head of Aogiri Tree. What can you tell me about her? I thought Aogiri Tree was based in Japan so who are they here in the states?" I know I am asking a lot, but she threatened Hayened and his mom. I already lost my family, I can not lose them too.

     "From what I know after Eto was killed she took over Aogiri Tree. Is was still in Japan up until about nineteen years ago. They were causing so much attention that the CCG found and attacked there base. They fled to the states before they were wiped out."

     "Wow, how do you know so much Kaneki-San?"

     "Goat had been doing a little surveillance on them because they were a dangerous threat. I like to keep my friends and family safe so the more info the better."

     "With is exactly why I called you for information. She asked me to join her and threatened Hayden and his mom. I will let you get to sleep, thank you for the information Kaneki."

     "No problem Jack I will let you know if I learn anything new goodnight."

I make it back home after the call. I wonder what Aogiri Tree is after? Whatever it is I just home Hayden and his mom are kept out of it.

That is it for this chapter, you guys. Hope everyone is staying safe. Until next time VampireLord_2101 out!