Chapter 25: Unlikely Allies

Hey humans how are you? Good, I hope. This is the second to last chapter of this story. Without further a due, let's get into it shall we?

Laying on the floor in a pool of my blood. That is the last thing I recall before passing out succumbing to the blood loss. What was I thinking of fighting blindly like that? I should know better than anyone not to engage an enemy without thinking it over first. I wake up and find myself in a room with wood walls. The first thing that hits my nose is the smell of coffee being made downstairs. I get off the small bed and walk into the hallway and follow the smell. Making my way down I see a coffee counter and other tables and chairs. This must be the coffee shop in Japan.

"Aw, you are awake Jack. Come sit down," Kaneki said.

I go to the seat and he gives me a cup of coffee. "What are we doing in Japan. The last thing I remember, we were at Black Dolphin. Also, who was that ghoul I saw before."

"That was Kazen Yoshimura or as you might know him as the SSS Non-Killing Owl. He is apart of GOAT and former owner of this coffee shop. After the fight at Black Dolphin, we took you to La traqueur nocturne and fixed your wounds. Soon after, Arima realized your information to the media. We had to act fast and took your jet and came to Japan. You are safe here because most the humans and ghouls were friends of your parents."

"How long was I out for?"

"You have been in a coma for about two months."

Is he serious? No way I was in a coma for that long. However, when I look at the date on my phone it shows the month is November and it was September the last time I checked. Hearing the door open I turn my head to see an old man with gray slicked-back hair. I can tell he is a ghoul and a strong one at that. He must be the one I saw before losing consciousness.

"I see you are finally awake. We were starting to worry when your wounds healed and you remained asleep. Oh, how rude of me. My name is Kuzen Yoshimura."

He walks to me and extends his hand. "I assume you already know who I am. Thank you for bringing mere here sir." I stood up and give him a bow showing my respect. "Where is my team? I need to make sure they are safe."

"Relax everyone is safe. They are out checking the perimeter and will be back soon," said Yoshimura-San.

As if on cue everyone walked in the coffee shop. I ran to Brianna and Noah and hugged them. "I was so worried something happens to you guys." I let then go and checked on the other members of SHARK.

"It will take a little more then a couple of CCG agents to kill us, Jack," said Noah and Brianna nodded.

"Since everyone is here and accounted for, let us figure out what do to about Arima. I would like to go back home and finish this."

"Yea, about that my king. California had been taken over my Arima and Aogiri Tree. Nothing is left. With SHARK gone Mayonaka with the help of killed everyone in the CCG and took over the state," explained Jeremy.

Gone for two months and those bitches just take over my home. That will not do. We need to take back our home, but even with GOAT, we do not have enough ghouls. If she had enough ghouls to take over the state, then why did she wait for me to leave? "What I want to know is how the fuck did the Japanese CCG not know about Arima being a ghoul?"

"Oh, they did. They figured the only way to kill a hybrid would be so sending another hybrid was their solution," said a voice walking into the coffee shop.

Wait I recognize the voice. I look over to see on other than Elana Andrews. I stood up knocking my chair over and pin her against the wall so fast that if you blinked, you missed it. I activate my ghoul eyes and fangs. "What are you doing here," I hissed.

Keneki walked over to me and places a hand on my shoulder. "Jack she is here to help. Let her go and explain." I reluctantly let her go and she walked over to her seat. I sat down and decided to hear what she had to say. I killed her some and her husband, so it was the least I could do.

"After the Black Dolphin incident, Arima released your identity as planned. However, what we did not know was he had a deal with the leader of Aogiri Tree. Days later I was at work when ghouls started to pour in left and right. I called the director and only Arima answered. He said it was time the ghouls took there rightful place above humans. After hanging ap and fighting my way out I went home. When I turned on the news it was announced that the state had been overrun. I managed to get a flight and found this place. I figured I should team up with you lot."

I may not trust her, but we need everyone we can get on outside. "We need to get the Japanese CCG to help us. If she took ever the whole state, what is stopping them from taking over the rest of the states? Andrews do you have any useful to say?"

"Yea as a matter of fact. When you were taking your little nap, I told the Japanese about what happened, and they are willing to help stop Arima and Aogiri Tree. Other CCG's around the globe are going to help too."

Normally I would kill her for her sass, but we need every last person to help. I stand up with a confident smile. "Well alright then. Let's take back our home."

That is it for this chapter. hen next chatper is going to be the last so, stay tuned humans!! Until next time, VampireLord_2101 out!