Chapter 6: Dream Visit

Hey guys, back at it again with another chapter! Hope everyone is safe.  Be sure to check out KillerInstinct23 Tokyo ghoul story, it's a really good read so far and I recommend checking it out. Ok. let's get into this, shall we?

After Elena's little speech I decided to take Hayden up to his room and put him into his bed. Went to my room and do the same. I did not realize how tired I was until I laid down in my bed. I covered myself with covers and went to sleep because I was jet-lagged from the flight. 

Jacks dream

I was walking down the street where I used to live and I saw my house.  There is no way this is real because after the CCG attacked they burnt the house down. I decide to walk to the house and see what was inside. I walk in to see my parents at the table motioning me to come over. Walking over I loose my badass persona instantly as I fall into my parent's arms.

     "You have no idea how much I miss you guys."  I look up at my mother and she wipes the tears from my face.

     "We have missed you too. We do need to talk about some things while we are here." 

     "Firstly, we did not want you to go on a killing spree in the name of revenge because we were killed. What you did only proved there point about us being monsters" my father said looking at me.

     "Great, its been ten years and now I am getting a lecture. What did you expect me to do huh?!  I watched them kill you two when I was eleven so yes I vowed to kill them all and  I did as soon as  I had enough strength."

     "And in the end did you feel any better Jack?"

I look at my mother not wanting to admit defeat. "No, I felt just as alone as I did before. Then as you two know shortly after I started to killing and ghouls CCG becoming a monster. There is nothing I can about it, what's done is done." I'm nothing but a parentless monster that no one loves. I have an influence over all the ghouls who follow me sure, but that's because of fear." 

     "Become a symbol, Jack."

     "What do you mean mother?"

     "Unlike your father, I do not blame you for doing what you did in the year following our deaths. If it had been me watching you and your father being killed I would have done the same thing. You get your temper from me you know. Become a symbol that represents strength. I see you as a symbol that is feared and admired. You can be known as a necessary evil. I do not exactly agree with your methods, but that is how I feel about it."

     "I think I understand mother. Thank you I really needed this."

     "Your welcome Jack. I must go now. Your father and I will be watching you from above."

End of dream

I wake up from my dream. "Wow that was quite the dream," I say out loud. I look at my phone and see that is was midnight. I am thinking about what my mother said. I am a necessary evil in this world. That makes me feel better, although I guess I should give the humans a chance or I can just kill them all. I will decide in the morning and decide to go back to bed for the night.

That is it for this chapter, you guys! Make sure to vote and comment. Until next time guys VampireLord_2101 out!