Chapter 12: Chain of Command

Hey, humans vampire lord here. Since SHARK has been given a structure I wanted to explain it a little more and introduce the three new characters from the last chapter and their profiles. 

Purpose: Originally formed to help Jack avenge his parents, SHARK is now an organization to protect the ghouls of his ward. SHARK watches over Hanford and Lemoore to ensure the safety of its ghoul residences.    

Jack the Ripper Williams First in command

Jack is the leader of SHARK and is head of operations. As the founder of SHARK, he Oversees operations that are done in the organization. He watches over all his ghouls making sure they are healthy mentally and physically. As the most powerful he created a seance of loyalty among his ghouls. He would die to protect any of them and they would do the same to protect their king and protector.

The SSS rated bodyguards Noah, Thomas, and Brianna

As second in command, their job is to protect Jack with their lives. Working right under Jack they carry out his orders without question, though will be quick to stop him if it involves risking his life despite him being the world's most powerful ghoul.   

Noah

Name: Noah

Name: Noah

Age: 19

Allies: The juggernaut

Rating: SSS

RC type: Koukaku. A blue blade that takes place of hir right arm with blue tentacle-like things covering his body like a shield. Has the ability to shot shards like a ukaku.

Bio: Deadly, cunning loyal, and lethal. He knew Jack in high school and though they did not talk much, he trusts Jack and would do anything to help him.

Thomas

Name: Thomas

Name: Thomas

Age: 20

Allies: The Fallen Angle

Rating: SSS

RC type: Ukaku. Has black bone wings that shoot black shards. They can extend forward and stab and slice victims with its sharp ends. 

Bio: Despite his appearance, Thomas is quite the fighter and is willing to kill anyone to show his power. Thomas was introduced to Jack in elementary and knew Hayden too. He later moved and reconnected in high school he vowed to serve Jack to the best of ability.

Brianna

Name: Brianna

Name: Brianna

Age: 20 

Allies: Midnight

Rating: SSS

RC type: Rinkaku. Had long red tentacles just like Kaneki.

Bio: Jack met her in high school and thought she was very pretty. He wanted to ask her out and she liked Jack too, but he was a little preoccupied with getting revenge. He finally caught up with her after graduation. She is a powerful opponent and is easily underestimated. She is a killing machine and will kill anyone in Jack's way.

The SS Rated Ghouls

Making up most of SHARK they are Jack's fighters. Most consist of ghouls that helped im when SHARK was founded.  Being SS rated they know how to fight and will not run whaen challanged. Fighting in the name of there king, they will do anything to give there king an advantage in battle even if it means them dieing.

The S rated Ghoul Guards

Their job is to guard the border of Jack's territories. Also, they also split into several groups guarding Jack's house and the ghouls at the restaurant. With guarding the borders of Hanford and Lemmore they have to keep an eye on CCG activity that goes on in their particular area and report it to Jack. Like the SS ghouls, they know how to fight, but are not as powerful as the other rated ghouls. 

The A-C rated ghouls

The A-C rated ghouls act as the eyes and ears of SHARK. Those ghouls are the ones who relay the information to the other ghouls Hacking into computer databases and cameras. There is not a thing that doesn't happen without those ghouls knowing about it first. This allows for information to be passed down the other ghouls informing them about CCG activity in the region and other disturbances. The A-C ghouls are the foundation of SHARK. Not great fighters, they rely on hiding and avoid combat if they can.

 Ok, I hope that is a better description of SHARK and everyone's roles. I will be working on the next chapter and hope to have it posted within the next three days. Well, that is it VampireLord_2101 out!