[|Darkiplier|]

⚠️ Trigger warning for blood/murder and a slight mention of kidnapping. 

"Hello darling...good to see you're finally awake." A deep voice spoke. Your eyes searched the room, only for darkness to emerge from every corner. The room felt endless as you shuffled and searched for the voice.

You struggled with your arms, trying to gain the freedom they once had. You turned your head spotting silver chains wrapping round them. The outline clear but the feeling of cold chains around your wrist clicking in your head. "Oh darling...there's no point in struggling. It'll only make this worse." He muttered, the sound of feet shuffling along the floor moving closer to you.

Light beamed through the room as every window flew open. You flinched, leaning over and groaning at the sudden pain. Cold fingers lifted your jaw back up as you blinked your eyes quickly. Your face was pulled up slowly, noticing the suit he was wearing.

Your eyes met his, finally meeting his face. "You are mine forever." He whispered, leaning closer to your face. "I don't even know your god damn name." You seethed back, pulling your face out of his grip.

He pulled himself back up, taking in a deep breath. "My name is Darkiplier, a former alt or personality of Markiplier, but you my darling can call me Dark." He spoke, looking down at you. A soft smirk filled his lips as the realisation kicked in.

"M-mark?" You questioned, thinking back a few hours. He nodded his head gently before leaning down to you. "Things needed taking care of..." He muttered, placing his hand on your cheek. Truthfully, you kind of liked this situation.

You'd met Dark before but only briefly so you could barely remember him. But he did look familiar to you. "Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you. I just wanted Mark out of the picture." He spoke, gently caressing your face.

You felt your body tense as he got up from you. "I know we're going to have so much fun." He spoke, moving to the corner of the room. "Dark, why did you bring me here?" You questioned, wanting to know the reasons as to why he's back.

He stopped in his tracks, his body tensing as stared the the window in front of him. "I know so much about you Y/n. So don't try anything with me darling." He replied, turning his head gently. You felt your body quiver as you watched his subtle movements. You winced as the chains pricked at your wrist.

Dark spun around instantly, wanting to know what had hurt you. His jaw clenched as spotted blood trickle from your wrist. He shook his head, "I can't have this..." He mumbled, giving a gentle flick of his fingers.

Your arms dropped to your side as the chains disappeared and the blood vanished from your wrist. "If I let you out of here, you have to promise me one thing..." He spoke, leaning down to you. You lifted your head as you looked at him.

Intrigued by his offer, you nodded. He let out a breath before grabbing your arm and pulling you to another room.

You entered his bedroom before he placed you down in his bed before turning his back to you. "It's a bit dark in here..." You mumbled to yourself. You heard Dark chuckle before he turned to you. "I don't think it's so bad." He spoke, giving you a sly smirk. 

You looked down at his hands, noticing he was now holding a black collar. You looked back up at him, questioning him as you looked at him. "You promised me, didn't you?" He hushed his tone before moving closer to you. 

You swallowed harshly, knowing all of the possibilities behind that collar. Truthfully, you were excited. You didn't understand it but you knew you wanted it. He moved even closer to you, waiting for your approval, not wanting to take you by surprise. "May I?" He whispered, holding it up to your neck.