🌃 A message goodbye from me 🌃

Hello everyone, I just wanted to end this off with a quick message from me. This is for anyone who has taken the time to read any part of my story as a thank you as I have no other way to express my gratitude for you. 

First of all, I am beyond grateful for all the love you've given this book. Unfortunately, I've decided to not post anymore in this book. I do however want to make a part 2 with a whole load of new plots and storylines. 
I'll also be editing this version before publishing anything in the new one as I want this one to be done before anything else gets progressed. 

All I wanted to say was a huge huge thank you for every ounce of love you've given me and all your support means the world to me. It has been such an amazing experience and I cannot wait to get started on the next one.

I hope you all enjoyed reading my stories and enjoyed each new one. You've all been amazing and I cannot thank you enough for all that you have given me. It has brought me to tears a few times.
I remember when I hit 1000 reads and feeling absolutely ecstatic. It felt so amazing to know so many people read my book. I ended up crying because I was happy that I had finally found something I loved and many other people did as well. 
And finally being here now and looking back over it all...it just all feels so surreal. 

Whether is was just a quick glance or whether you read through all of it, thank you for taking the time to read my book. 

Goodbye for now and I wish you all the best and hope to see you in the next one. Stay safe! I love you all!! 🫶🏽