Growing up {|3|}

Sorry this part took so long to get up, I got a bit distracted and kinda forgot I had to write new stories on here! I hope you enjoyed this one and if you'd like to suggest any future ideas you can leave a comment or message me on Instagram! Or use the form I have created.
Love you guys!! Stay safe and stay beautiful!! 💜💜💜

Continuing on...

After a few minutes of silence and hugs you pulled away from him and kissed him gently, wanting to take in every second you were together. "I love you." He whispered, gently stroking the back of your hair.

You smiled at him gently and kissed him again, this time harder and with more passion. He moved towards his seat as he began to sit down, you straddling his lap. His hands moved up to your back as he pulled you closer. 

His tongue swiped across your bottom lip and you aloud. HIs lips slowly moving down to your neck. A smirk grew across his lips as he felt you relax into his arms. "Do you like this?" He whispered, moving his face to look up at you. His finger hooking under your chin. 

Butterflies grew in your stomach as he studied your face. "C'mon babygirl...use your words." He spoked softly, waiting for a response. "Yes..." You replied, feeling even more butterflies flood your stomach. You swallowed as his hand gripped around your neck. He smirked again and began kissing you once again. 

Your hands gripped around the back of his neck, his hand still locked to your neck. Within seconds the kiss began to get more rough as Mark's free hand began trailing down further your body. 

Someone shot the door open, making a loud noise. This didn't affect the two of you as you still made out. "Sir!" Someone yelled. Mark pulled away from you and scoffed as he looked at who was in front of his desk. You turned your head slightly and saw Steve stood arrogantly, looking at you with dismay.

You rolled your eyes and swivelled so you were now facing him slightly. "...I just came to ask if I could get my job back..." He said, his tone sort of disgusted by what he was seeing. Mark's lips attached to your neck as he began to give you a hickey. Your lips parted slightly as you tried to control yourself. 

You coughed lightly and looked up at him. "No!" You said, looking him dead in the eyes, still trying to control yourself. Without realising, your hand wandered towards Mark's bulge. His lips formed a huge smirk on your neck as he continued to kiss and suck on the same spot. 

Steve scoffed as he looked at the two of you. His face contoured into one that was disgusted. "Actually no! I do not want to be associated with a company that promotes doing sexual acts in private places or in an office where people are clearly going to see." He spoke confidently, turning to walk out the door.

You chuckled and Mark removed his lips from your neck, hands now travelling down towards your area. "Actually that is where you are wrong." Mark spoke, beginning to move his hand. Your eyes rolled backwards and your head dug into his shoulder, hands gripping onto his. 

"You see the only reason you think that is because you walked in on us making out. I would gladly show you again in you'd like, but then again. You don't like companies that promote sexual acts. And I don't think we're doing anything of that sort. You just happened to almost break my door trying to get into my office!" Mark looked him dead in the eyes as he teased you. 

Steve huffed and crossed his arms. "I usually lock the door or we go home. So I would ask that you leave and never come back...If you do come back however, I will have to press charges. And I don't think you'll like that will you?" He spoke with more confidence that Steve had ever brought. 

Steve gulped and began to walk away sheepishly. "And next time if you have a problem with me showing affection to my girlfriend then I will happily get security called on you." He smiled, seeing him walk fully out the door.