Growing up {|1|}

Hey guys, I hope you're all well. Just to let you guys know I will be going back to sixth form this Wednesday so I might not be getting these 'oneshots' up as quickly as I would like but please be patient with me and I promise to do as much as I can for you this year. Anyway I hope you enjoy! And remember to stay safe and stay beautiful! Love you guys, enjoy reading! 💜💜💜

P.s. if you would like I've got a YouTube channel and I've uploaded a few videos now. My YouTube name is Bangtan Mochi For Life.
Here's a link if needed: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8E5Orr_9T2xs8lFnS375HA I'm officially done now!!! Enjoy! 💜

You rolled over and the sun immediately shone into your eyes. "Shit..." Your voice was hushed but you were annoyed. "I forgot to close the curtains...again." You mumbled rubbing your eyes before flicking your eyes over to your alarm clock.

You paused and looked at the clock one more time. "And I didn't set my alarm either." Your tone began to get louder as you rushed yourself out of bed and towards your bathroom. You shook your head, trying to get as much sleep out of you as possible. You brushed your teeth and began to shove on your clothes at the same time. Quickly running a brush through your hair and shoving it into a ponytail.

Your boss was going to be so mad at you but you were having such a rough week with all the paperwork they were giving you. You felt like you should've stood your ground more and said no. But you were still a little shy even tho on the inside you wanted to scream.

You eventually made it down the stairs and grabbed your keys off the desk and rushed to the door, picking up your bag. The door slammed and the whole house went quiet. It was as if it knew you were stressed and didn't want to effect it more.

Time skip
You ran into work, your hair a little out of place due to the pace you were going. "Morning." You heard a few people say before they chuckled. Your face just morphed into a disgusted face without you realising. They immediately shut their mouths and looked away from you a little scared not having seen this side of you before. 

"You okay?" You heard another person speak as you got to the lift. "No...fuck off!" The words blurted out your mouth with no control. All these people that had always seen they calm relaxed side of you are suddenly seeing all of your demons spill out in front of them.

The lift dinged and you stepped in, leaving everyone else stood shocked in front. You smiled mockingly and the doors closed. You took a deep breath and fixed your hair.  Pulling it down from its ponytail and running your hands through it.

The lift stopped and the doors opened. You sped quickly to your office hoping not to be caught and or stopped. You hand just touched the handle when you heard a low cough behind you. "Miss y/l/n, where have you been?" You turned and spotted your boss in front of you.

You tilted your head to the side quickly and put your bag on the floor. You let out a deep breath and waited for them to rant at you. "Answer me!" They yelled, getting the attention of everyone in the office. You still stood there, getting angrier by the second. Their eyes stared into you. "I'll give you 5 seconds to give me a good answer or you're fired!" They yelled once again.

You shrugged and looked up at them. "I will give you an answer actually...you are a low life good for nothing whore. You always pile every single piece of work on me that nobody else manages to finish because 'I'm easy and I can get work done quick'..." you paused and looked towards the people in the room staring at you in pure shock.

"I am done with having every ounce of your duties put on me. I AM NOT A COFFEE LADY! I AM NOT YOUR PERSONAL ASSISTANT...AND I AM NOT A LOW LIFE YOU CAN RELY ON WHEN YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING YOUR JOB!!!" You yelled, feeling a few tears fall down your cheek.