3rd anniversary {|2|}

*Y/n pov*

It was the day me and mark go on holiday. I'm so excited and I'm so happy I'm his fiancé, I wouldn't think of a better person. And I can't believe that happened yesterday and I am so sore down there.
Our bags were already packed and I had all of the tickets in my bag, in my purse.

We decided to have a relaxed morning instead of rushing ourselves. Our plane to Florida isn't until 12 noon today so there isn't anything to worry about.
Mark and I are led in bed. Mark spooning me of course as I liked being the little spoon.

~beep...beep...beep

Slowly I moved my arm towards my phone to turn off my alarm. If I hadn't of set an alarm then we would've missed the plane ride as we both like to sleep. Placing my phone back down and rolling over to wake up Mark. I give him a peck and he stirs awake. It's only 10.30am so we have an hour before our taxi arrives.
Mark's mum is coming over to pick up Chica to take her over to her house. She's a lovely woman. I love her, she is like a second mum to me....anyway getting up is the priority before one of us fall asleep again and we can't wake either of us up...
"Morning babe" I say sitting up and facing him. He does the same.
"Morning my love" he says in his morning voice which I find so hot. Like I said no distractions.
"Let's go get dressed and have breakfast. You got up and went to the bathroom. You wore this and did your makeup

|(side note: pick which pair of shoes you like

|(side note: pick which pair of shoes you like. I didn't know which pair)

Obviously Mark was done before you.
"Babe are u ready?" Mark called up to you
"Our taxi is here...quick. Just grab your purse and lets go."
"Okay coming now baby."
You ran into your shared room grabbed your purse checked for all the money and car rental stuff , both your passports, the plane tickets for both places and of course your minnie mouse ears.
The taxi driver has already got all the stuff in the car. Suitcase travelling bag and extra stuff you guys might need.

~Time skip~
At the airport
*Mark's pov*

Only 5 minutes now. Me and y/n are sat down by our gate hands linked and y/n's head rested on my shoulder. She must be anxious. I know she doesn't hate plane rides but she doesn't love them either.
"U okay babe" I say to her.
"Yeah I'm fine, you know how I get with planes." She says a hint of worry in her voice.
"Its okay I'm here with you. You can cuddle me if you like." I say, trying to calm her down.
"Thank you Markimoo. I knew I chose the right person." She says giving me a quick peck. Then starting to play with her engagement ring. It looks so good on her. I bring her hand up to my face giving it a kiss.

~Time skip~
At florida and at the car dealership thing
*Y/n pov*
"Who's gonna drive?" I say hinting to Mark that I want to drive.
"Me" he says dangling the keys in front of my face whilst sticking his tongue out.
"You don't know what kind of car-"
"Found it" he says inturupting me. "Wow babe you've out done yourself. This is a nice car. What....an audi r8...wait it's my dream car....this is stunning!!!" He then jumps into the driver seat.
"This is why I didn't want you to know what I was doing these past few months cuz I was sorting out the car" I say, with a smug smile across my face getting in the passenger seat.

~Time skip~
In hotel room
This is overwhelming even for me and I booked it.
"That view is beautiful" I say walking towards the window.
"Yes it is, but not as beautiful as my future wife." Mark says wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing the top of my head. My cheeks started to heat up. I always loved his sweet, cheesy compliments.

I am so excited for these next two months. This week, we're doing all the parks in Disneyland [including the water parks], then next week Monday and Tuesday we're going to universal. Then, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are relax days. We're pretty busy to be honest. Lucky this hotel has a pool.

~Time skip~
Going to Tokyo

Now we go to Tokyo I am so excited. But these two weeks have been amazing. Like omg.

*Mark's pov*

This is so fun. I never expected it to be this good. I love this girl. I am so thankful.

*3rd person pov*

Mark and y/n are on the plane on their way to tokyo. Y/n is asleep on Mark's shoulder and she looks so cute. They really were meant for each other.

~Time skip~
Exploring

*Still 3rd pov*

They were just wandering around looking for somewhere good to eat.

"Do you like this gift? Are you enjoying yourself?" Y/n asked
"I do. This is incredible thank you for doing this. I'm glad i get to marry someone as special as you." Mark says looking into y/n's eyes.
"I'm glad for both of those things."
"You're amazing, you mean the world to me." Mark says pulling y/n into a passionate kiss. Luckily, there was barely anyone around as it was dark out, so they could have a little make out sesh.

They both pulled away for air. Then y/n spoke saying, "Wait, I have another surprise for you." Reaching into her back pocket and pulling out a white envelope. Mark's eyebrows met in confusion. Taking his hand towards the envelope and letting his hand engulfe the envelope.
"Open it!" Y/n says impatiently.
With that Mark rippled open the envelope, taking out a letter that read:

HONEY,
I KNOW I'VE ALREADY GIVEN YOU A LOT OF THINGS ;) AND 2 TRIPS OR HOLIDAYS.
I DECIDED THAT WE CAN NOT NOT DO DISNEY HERE IN TOKYO, SO THAT MEANS GET YOUR EARS READY CUZ WE'RE GOING TOMORROW AND WE CAN GO WHENEVER WE WANT FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK.

LOVE
❤Y/N xxx

"You and you're little tricks!" Mark says quickly pecking her on the lips."I love you."
"I love you too."

Then they both had another amazing month running round Tokyo and exploring all it's secrets.
They had so much fun and got married a few months later.

I hope you guys enjoyed. This took me a little while to write as I started it at midnight and I just finished it now at 8pm the next day.....i did have a break btw.
I had inspiration to write part 2 where they actually went on the trips.
Thanks a bunch guys. Love u guys 💜

~Amelia