[|Chica|]

I stretched my legs out, hearing dad finally come downstairs. I jumped up and ran to the closed door, waiting for dad to open it. My claws tapped on the hardwood floor; it almost sounded like someone tap dancing. 

Dad always comes down first and makes breakfast for all of us and mum comes down shortly after him. The door opened and I rushed over to greet dad as he walked in. "Hello Chica. How are you this morning?" He spoke, petting my head gently before he kissed the top of my head. 

I would tell you how I am but I cannot speak human language. But I am hungry. "You want some breakfast?" He asked, catching my attention. I began to wag my tail in hopes he'd be able to understand what I mean. 

I jumped up to him as he grabbed my paws, pulling me closer to him. Breakfast is always so nice and always taste so yummy, just the way I always like it. Dad has a special talent for making food. 

He placed me down and made me my breakfast, placing down some water and dry biscuits for me to eat as well. I ate my breakfast really well and it was really yummy. 

That's when I heard mum coming down the stairs. I love my mum she is always so nice and gives me lots of hugs. She isn't mean and doesn't tell me off. 

I rushed out the door, wanting to greet her at the bottom of the stairs. She spotted me waiting for her and smiled down towards me. "Hey, Chica-bica. How are you doing girl?" She spoke, stepping off the last step. 

Her hands reached towards me, leaning down to give a nice hug. I kiss the side of her head, wanting to show her how much I love her. I put my paws on her shoulders, wanting her to cuddle more and placing my head on her chest. "Aww, girl. I love you too sweetheart." She spoke, bringing me close. 

Now it's nap time.

After my nap   

Mum and dad are finally home and they brought back something that smells nice. "Hey Chica!" Dad spoke, gently petting my head. I follow after them, sniffing the trail of food. Dad placed the bag on the floor. 

I wanted to make sure everything was safe so I decided to approach the bag and placed my head in the gap. In the bag, I spotted one of my favourite foods on top. Dad removes my head from the bag, letting out a few chuckles. 

I look at him, hoping he would give it to me. He nodded and took it out of the bag and placing it into my bowl. "Just for you girl." He spoke, placing my bowl in front of me. I was practically salivating; it looked so yummy. 

"Can you sit for me?" Mum asks, placing her hand in the air. I follow her instructions. "Good girl!" She said, moving her hand down, "Eat up." Allowing me to finally eat the delicious food. Oh my goodness, it tasted so good. 

After I finish my food, I waddle up the stairs wanting to know what mum and dad were doing. I push their door open and see them cuddling in bed. "Hey Chica." Dad says, seeing me enter the room. "You wanna come watch tv with us?" Mum spoke, patting the empty space between them. 

Excited, I jump on the bed and push myself between the two of them. A smile grew on my face as dad began to pull me into a hug. Mum decided to fuss me on my head, which I always love. The intrusive thoughts kick in as Mum's face gets closer to mine. 

I can't hold back and lick the side of her face, wanting her to know how much she loves me. "Bluuhh." Mum exclaimed, pulling at her sleeve and wiping her face. Dad laughed and I looked at him. "Don't worry she does love you." He spoke, kissing my fluffy cheek. 

I lick his face, happy to have cuddles. I lie back down properly and feel myself begin to nod off. I was super sleepy as I did have a lot of things to do today. Being a dog isn't easy y'know. 

I couldn't hold back anymore and let my eyes close, drifting off into dreamland. What a good way to end off the day...