[|Late night*|]

Watching Tv had become a great pastime for you lately. You hadn't a clue what you were watching but it was entertaining none the less. You had to find something to entertain yourself as you boyfriend had been keeping himself busy lately. 

You boyfriend, Mark, had been keeping himself busy with streams lately. He had been for the past couple days. But today was different, tonight was supposed to be for the two of you. As you guys had planned a date night for the whole night.

You were going to do something nice and spend some well deserved time together. He had told you he was going to be finished by 5pm but it was currently 7pm. You decided to give it a bit of patience as you knew how much he loved doing streams for charity. 

But as much as you loved the work he did for those less fortunate, tonight was about the two of you. You huffed slightly. "Mark!" You yelled, finally getting impatient. You waited for a response, but to no avail. 

You sighed, throwing off your blanket and placing the remote down next to you on the sofa, you stood up and made your way towards the back of the house where he had placed his studio. You hummed softly as you made your way through the corridors. 

You finally reached the door and spotted his door slightly ajar. "Baby..." You uttered, hoping the proximity would allow him to hear you better. Again no luck. You pushed open his door and spotted him intensely watching his computer screen. 

He had been playing one of the fnaf games once again as he was doing a series where he revisited all of the older games. He had gotten to a really hard part and was trying his best to use his incredible skill in the game to stay alive. 

You shuffled your way into the room, stopping slightly behind him and thinking to yourself. A smirk rose to your face as you thought of an idea. 

You crouched beside him and looked up towards him. "Hello babe." He spoke, his eyes still locked to the screen. You smiled up at him before putting your idea into action. You pushed your hand up him thigh, gently making circles along it. 

His body tensed as he realised what you were doing. "Hello baby." You replied, placing your head on his arm, acting as innocently as possible. You picked up your free hand and waved towards the camera, always loving the interaction with the viewers. 

Comments began to spam into the screen, saying hellos to you as you began to shuffle your hand further up his thigh. "Hello everyone. It's good to see you all too." You spoke, trying to keep quiet. Mark's jaw began to clench as you began to get further and further up towards his bulge. 

His screen darkened as he finally passed the level. He pulled his eyes away from the screen and looked down towards you. "What are you doing?" He questioned, raising a wary eyebrow at you. You looked up at him and smiled innocently, your hand beginning to make its way into his trousers, fumbling with his zip. 

"You've been on stream all day so I thought I'd pop in and say hello." You spoke, turning back to read more comments. Mark's hand moved down towards yours in hopes of getting you to stop but by this point you weren't going to back down easily. 

He let out a soft grunt, your hand finally making contact. "Hello hello all." You said, once more responding to the comments. Mark turned back towards the camera and looked towards his screen. "Right where w-was I." He spoke, beginning to stutter on his words. 

He continued to play the game as you began to pick up your pace. Another grunt left his mouth before he let out a soft cough, reaching for his water bottle. He took a sip, trying not to choke on his water as you so innocently gave him a handjob. 

He began to try covering up any innocent moan of pleasure as he began to get even closer to an orgasm. "Well Mark, I did come in here to tell you about something you forgot." You finally spoke, looking towards him.   

His eyes widened, fearing the words that may come out of your mouth. "I came to tell you that you forgot about date night." You spoke, feeling his body tense up as your hand jerked slightly within your fast pace. 

"D-did I?" He muttered, still trying to control his moans as he got high from the pleasure. You nodded your head, seeing comments spam in joking with Mark about how he had forgotten. You let out a little chuckle and sped up a little more, knowing how close he was. 

He placed his head down, feeling the encroaching orgasm. "You did. But I know how much you love to stream for charity so I gave you a little extra time. He let out a soft groan before cum spewed out, running down your hand. 

You let out a soft chuckle and moved your hand out of his trousers, sipping them back up. He let out a sigh before looking towards you. "If you don't want to do tonight you could've at least let me know. A text would've been fine." You spoke, standing up. 

You placed your hands behind you and out of sight, in case of anyone finding out what had just happened. He raised his head at you and nodded. "I'll end stream soon." He spoke softly, his gaze locked on yours. You nodded at him, leaning down to kiss him gently. 

You shuffled out of the room before closing his door. You wandered to the bathroom to wash your hands and get rid of what he left on you. The hot tap warming up your cooler hands. 

You finally made it back to the sofa and picked up the blanket before being greeted by a pair of hands gripping your waist and spinning you. His gaze met yours, his hands pushing you down on the sofa. Your back reached the seat, pulling your hands into his and locking them above your head. His free hand held a soft grip around your neck. 

Butterflies began to fill your stomach as his eyes wandered over your face. "What you did was very risky?" He mumbled, his eyes looking into yours. You nodded softly and locked eyes with his. "Now it's payback time..." He spoke as a smirk rose to his lips. 

His hand let go of your neck, trailing down to your leggings and slipping his hand in. "This won't be quick and simple." He whispered, his lips attaching to your neck as he began to make soft circles.