Chapter 9

Author's Note:

Dan-da-da-dun! I'm back! I have lots of ideas but I have another idea what will happen next to this story so I decided to put a little twist on this chapter. So yeah, go read!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zanessa's POV

"Hello, darlin'." A lady smiled, showing off her dimples at me as Harry opened the door and let me in while I smiled shyly to the lady in response. "Come inside, don't be shy."

"Uhm ... 'Ness, this is my mum, Anne, and mum, this is Zanessa." Harry introduced both Anne and I to each other.

"Hello too, Anne." I smiled, gaining some confidence as I shook her hand.

Harry then walked in their living room and sat down on a black comfortable sofa in the corner of the room, I tiptoed and followed him behind.

"Do you want anything?" He asked me.

"Oh, nothing." I smirked.

Few seconds later, I heard a heavy footsteps coming downstairs and at the end of the stairs, I saw a pair of green orbs from another girl looking at me.

"Hi." She waved, showing off her dimples. Isn't it cute? All of the people in this house has dimples? I'm honestly starstrucked at these people. I said mentally but brushed it off immediately as the girl said something, "You must be Zanessa?"

"Oh, yep." I smiled at her.

"Ohh." She babbled, raising an eyebrow at the one and only guy in this house. "Harry talks a lot about you!"

"G-Gemma?!" Harry whined as he stood up then I chuckled.

"What?!" She laughed and ran before Harry will chase her or something. "By the way, I'm Gemma!" Her voiced echoed inside the room as she introduced herself to me informally but it doesn't matter.

"Sorry for that." Harry murmured shyly.

"Nah, it's alright." I smiled weakly. "I, I thought we're going to make your assignments?"

"Oh, yeah." Harry snapped. "Can we just go in my room upstairs and do it there because it's peaceful there rather than here. I mean, so that no one will disturb me."

"Sure but no need to explain everything." I chuckled.

**********

"Harry, do you understand me?" I snapped, asking the same question twice.

Yes, he was listening and kept on nodding and saying, "Yes, I understand." but most of the time he wasn't paying attention. He usually kept an eye at me, maybe letting me know that he was really listening to me or ... I don't know.

I rolled my eyes, causing me to stare at the walls vertically painted in alternate dark blue and sky blue colors. I like his room, I had to admit that his room is neater than mine. Maybe because I have a lot of stuffs in my room than his. The color of his room was very cool in the eyes and it made it even more cooler because of some stuffs hanged on the neat walls.

Okay, stop adoring his room and get your attention back to what supposed to be.

"Huh? Uh, yes." He replied.

"Really? Because you were staring at me since past 15 seconds." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm sure I'm fine." He said casually as he glanced back at his book in Algebra.

"You said you understand it now, so you're going to answer your assignments and just consult me if you have any problem." I informed him as I handed him a pen and a notebook.