Chapter 26

Harry's POV

                                                    You know I'll be

                                your life, your voice, your reason to be

                                My love, my heart, is breathing for this

                            Moment in time, I'll find the words to say ...

                                       before you leave me today

And that was it.

The fans started to scream as I ended the song and the five of us went off stage. Here I am right now, in front of these massive crowd, 9O% composed of girls, serenading them inside of this huge concert hall, living my dream with Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn.

This was the first night of our first concert here in London. So far, so good!

"Harry, man, you were so emotional earlier." Louis said with few laughs and the rest of the boys agreed with him and laughed along.

"And serious?" Niall added.

"And serious. Very serious." Louis replied.

I was about to answer them but Liam cut me off, "That's maybe because it was his compostion."

"Stop making fun of me!" I whined but was chuckling. Shameeeee. "You know, I was just committed to that song."

"Whoa!" Louis shouted.

"Stop talking!" I shouted not in an angry tone but they all went quiet and surprised. Especially Zayn who rubbed his hand around my back. "Please." So then, they nodded.

Yes, I wrote that song. Yes, I was so serious and kind of emotional when I sang it in front of thousands of people. And yes, I was committed to that song every time I would sing it because it was dedicated to someone.

We went off for just like five minutes, for a break, then went back again on stage to continue of performance.

Zanessa's POV

I have a new lifestyle now for almost three months. That was because of this eating disorder of mine which led to anorexia. I never thought my "depression" would end up to this. But at least, now, I'm regaining my weight and my appetite. I'm not anymore experiencing a massive dizziness and headaches. At times, I do, but as bad as before. Thank you for the treatment, though.

I was on the road with my best friend Iris Ann. The weather here in London is beautiful tonight, it was quite cold every time the the wind hits my face. And I was wondering, where was she taking me?

"If you're going to kidnap me—" I started but she cut me off.

"Biatch, I wont." She rolled her eyes at me, chuckling, as she hit the the gasoline.

"1OO kilometers per fucking hour! Oh, God, please stop!" I yelled inside her car, tighen my grip on my seatbelt. "I just turned 17, I don't want to die yet, for cow's sake, Iris!"

And all of a sudden, I remembered Harry. The night when we had a fight, the night when he ran away from me throught the streets, the night when I should be the one who have been hit by a truck, the night when everything perfectly fell apart. And Iris doesn't know anything about it except the fact that Harry and I were once lovers. That's all. Nothing less, nothing more.

"Because you talk to much!" She chuckled but she realized I'm just not okay. "Oh, sorry. Did I say something uhm, wrong?"

"Fine, it's fine." I looked at her straight in the eyes and she burst out laughing.

"Hahahaha ... you're so dramatic! Gahh, you're so embarrasing!" She punched me hard on my shoulder. Ugh, this bitch!

"Quit it, biatch. It's not funny anymore." I sighed.

"Fine then."

 There was a moment of silence inside the car but Iris cut it off.

"Uhm ..." She cleared her throat.

"Yep?" I pouted my lower lip, looking at her.

"Harry ..." She said plainly.

I frustratingly rolled my eyes at her, groaning, "Oh, c'mon! You know that I don't wanna talk about thi—"

"I know, but it's time." It hit my spine, making me shut up. "It's time, 'Ness."

"Why would you do this to me?" My voice started to shake.

"No. It's 'why would you do this to yourself?' I mean, look, your life is miserable because of this. You have to open up and move on." Now, I'm speechless. Is she right, though?

"Can't move on." I murmured, bangging my back onto the backrest of my seat.

"But, c'mon! Live your life! It's been almost a year already. I'm not telling you to forget him, I know it's hard. Rather, it's hard-hard-hard, since he has a career now, he's becoming a sucessful young man, he's becoming famous. Like you could see and hear him everywhere ... anytime." Ugh, damn it! She couldn't stop talking. And I couldn't stop listening. Now, I feel like my heart's being crumpled. "But at least, open your heart again and be happy."

"I am." I whinned. That's all I could say.

"Oh, really?!" She whinned back. Now, I couldn't make out a word. Such a loser. "See?"

Then, another moment of silence.

"Why, aren't you happy for him?"

"Damn you, Iris! I am happy for him, of course, for cow's sake." I said, holding back the tears in my eyes.

"Great." She winked.

"Now, where are you taking me?"

"To a party."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hello! Thankyou so so much if you're still reading this. I know, I've been so inactive and it's been ages since I updated this fanfiction. Sorry if I have let you wait for it but thankyou thankyou so much if you've waited for this chapter. But I think, I'll end up this fanfic. No, not right now, but maybe a couple of chapters and it's the end? Idk, I'm not sure about this yet. I just thought.

Leave a comment and/or votes? I'd highly appreciate it. :*

Anyways, I'm @shefangirlswbu on Twitter. You can follow me if you want and we can fangirl together. How's that? Haha. :*