Chapter 29

Author's Note:

Hey guys! After a week, I'm back again. I should be updating this chapter last week but I have lost my internet connection and my wifi is broken, too, so what a start of summer vacation for me! Tsk. Lol. By the way, at this point, I'm already letting you know that I'm making this chapter in a hurry so don't expect a lot of conversations here. Also, the POVs are short and doesn't have significance (?). Gahhhh, whatever. Haha! And uhm guys? I'm guessing that this very close to the epilogue. I'm ending this pretty soon but I'm planning to follow up sequel. How's that though?

Anyways, here is the Chapter 29 for you. Enjoy! Thankyou. :*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zanessa's POV

I didn't really know what was happening to me why I did not complain against my friends that we were going to watch One Direction's concert later tonight. Tonight's concert here in Canada will be the last for this tour so as stated by Maureen and Abegail, we should be there. Add the fact that they already know about me having a past with Harry so, they said they really should be there. But as if I couldn't feel that they're just teasing me. Plus, they also like One Direction. In fact, Maureen ships herself with Zayn so hard whilst Abegail with Liam.

It was quarter to two in the afternoon now and I was already starting to prepare to hit the road.

As I headed downstairs from my room, I right away saw three girls in the kitchen. "You ... ready?"

"The real question is, are you ready?" Iris Ann told me, chuckling. Actually, she just arrived here earlier. She was here for a vacation too and of course, to meet Maureen and Abegail. But according to her, her main concern here was to assist me while I was at the concert.

"What ever!" I rolled my eyes at me, smiling.

**********

We're at the concert now. Patron seats for us. As people started to fill up this Molson Canadian Amphitheatre, I started to get nervous. I was just so uneasy on my seat, not because I didn't like this spot but because I was going to see Harry once again. And with this thought, I had to take simultaneously deep breaths to help myself.

What ever happens, happens.

Harry's POV

As the countdown's dropping down, I was getting nervous. Sure, I'm already used to this situation —performing live in front of many people— but you can't really tell.

"Go, boys." Our stage manager, Mil Rakic assisted us to now go on stage.

"Good luck. Have fun." Some crew and personnel almost chorused in thier low voices just before we disappeared in the back stage.

We smiled at them casually.

**********

At the stage now, I gathered all my strength and energy as I exhuberantly greeted our fans inside this amphitheatre.

Hello's and hi's were said to our fans, then. We actually also had some little chats to them. I always like it when someone calls me from the crowd and I'll wave at them and they will start to scream and freak out and eventually, cry. It just shows how I — or we truly mean to them. I mentioned this because I was seeing these four girls seated few rows away from me. The two of them were actually screaming my name so now, they have my attention. I started to look at them one by one. Then, there was this girl who was emotional, glancing at me. She have her hands on her cheeks, wiping the tears off her face whilst another girl was comforting her. I had to smile at the girl in tears. I didn't know, she had my attention right now.

But all in all, our fans are all lovely tonight.

Hey, wait! That girl looks so familiar.

Now, Na Na Na's intro started to play. Well then, let the performance proper begin.

**********

And we're now down on our encore, I Want.

We had a lot of singing, changing costumes, and other energy-consuming stuffs we did until we got here to the encore. Sooner or later, this tour in Canada will be over. And 17 more tours left to tatally end this Up All Night Tour.

The song was over at this point. We once again talked to our fans. But this time, we have to say goodbye to them. We wont see each other again for a long time. It really aches my heart seeing our fans crying after the show is over. The band feels the same as I do, too.

Now, we really had to go.

"Byeeeee!" We said onto my microphone as the five of us ran backstage.

**********

"Great job, boys!" We were congratulated by the people in the backstage.

"Head to the dressing room now." Mr. Mil told the five of us. "You'll be meeting some fans right now."

And so, we did what he told us.

10 minutes after, just after we were groomed by our stylists, we headed to this specific place at the backstage and meet some fans.

Zanessa's POV

And that was the concert. It was over and we're heading home anytime tonight. We slowly marched away from our seats and I was expecting to head straight to the exit but we didn't.

"Where are we going?" I asked Maureen, the leader of the group, as she would want to be called. I shook either side of her shoulders while I was behind her.

"Backstage, backstage!" Abegail got her hands up in the air, making funny faces.

I was in doubt so I had to ask Iris who was behind me. She was the only one who could answer me seriously that time. I looked at her, but she didn't say anything yet she nodded and smiled reassuringly at me.

"Oh, shocks!" I groanned. I started to get goosebumps. I thought they were just teasing me or something but with Iris, I believed they're not joking around, and I could tell she's not lying or covering up my two other friends' evil plans.

**********

We were almost near the backstage, Iris grabbed me by a hand and said, "You'll be alright. I guarantee you, my friend."

I was feeling nothing but nervous and excited. That feeling scares me, though. Ugh!

I nodded at her and smiled.

"Talk to him, would you?" She asked me. This time, with a smile on her face. I didn't know what to say but I was going to answer a 'no' to her and she knew it. So before I had uttered that 'no', she cut me off already. "Talk to him for me. And to Maureen and Abegail."

"Uhm ..."

"Please, Zanessa?"

"Okay, I'll try."

"No. Don't try, do it."

"Okay, I'll do it."