Chapter 2

Author's Note:

HEY GUYS! I know you have already read the Prologue, I have to tell you this: I changed Zanessa's age to 16 instead of 17. Okay, that's all. Lol. So, this is the chapter 2! Keep reading, love!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

"You shouldn't do that to her!" I kept on arguing with Dana.

Dana Wills was my girlfriend for almost 8 months. She was a cheerleader and that made her very popular in school. But, never in her mind she let that popularity gets into her mind. She stays humble and she don't want to be treated differently. And she's really nice to everyone.

Well, not now!

I don't know why she started to change. From her attitude, her character, the way she dresses ... almost EVERYTHING. Even the way she treats me.

"Do what?! What the hell I did wrong again?!" She rolled her eyes at me, almost yelling.

"The girl you called 'bitch' just because she accidentaly hit you!" I replied, almost yelled back, too.

"So what? It's her fault! She hit me!" She suddenly stood up from her chair and punched the table in front of us by her palms. Come on! We haven't had a fight like this before. NEVER.

"That's not right, Dana." My fists started to clench. "You're not the Dana I knew before."

"No, Harry. This is still me. I am still me." She whined. I realized some people inside the school canteen were staring at us already. God, this is so embarrassing. I suddenly realized. So I managed myself to calm down.

"Dana, sit down." I demanded, pointing the chair she was supposed to be seated on.

"No. I'm leaving. Bye!" She grabbed her bag beside her and just ran out of the canteen.

Hi, I'm Harry Styles. I'm a 16 year-old British lad from the little town called Holmes Chapel in Cheshire. I'm still in my high school but I'm also working on a bakery every weekend. I have a sister named Gemma, she's couple of years older than me. We live with our mom, Anne because her and dad got divorced when Gemma and I were still young.

I like sports, especially ball games like football. I also like music. Actually, I have few own compositions of songs but never in my life I sang those to anybody. Even to my girlfriend! Ha ha. I'm too shy to share it to anybody because maybe they wont like it. But I know, maybe someday, I'll sing it to someone special.

Wow. Thank you for leaving me here. I thought to myself as I watched Dana exited the canteen. I could still feel some stares from the people inside so I decided to walked out of here.

I started to walk away from the canteen and just walked along the corridor by myself. I decided not to follow or find Dana because I'm not that in my mood enough to face her. There's a right time for it.

All of the sudden, I remembered the girl earlier. 'Where could she be right now?' I asked myself. So my eyes started to roam around and find her. I don't know what I was doing but all I thought of is that I NEED TO SEE HER AGAIN.

I don't know where she was but my feet led me out of the building. And then I saw her exiting the school with a guy and they hopped inside a car. I gotta know her name next time. I told myself as the car drove off.

I looked at the time on my watch, it was already 1:20 in the afternoon. I decided to skip my last class in History and went home. I don't hate History but it is boring plus, I wasn't in my mood.

**********

"Harry, where have you been?" My mom asked in her motherly tone as soon as I entered the house and closed the door behind me. "It's already quarter to 7."

"Mom, I'm from school." I said, dragging my bag on the couch. I lied, actually, I came from some shops downtown just to feel a little better. I was still 16 that time, so toys still played a huge role in my teenage years. I'm still a kid, bro.

"You're lying. You didn't even attended your History class." She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Sorry. I'm not just in my mood right now." I gave her a peck on her cheek and ran to my room upstairs.

**********

I hurriedly entered my room and locked myself inside. What's happening to me? I grabbed a towel and took a shower. I exited the bathroom after and changed into my pajamas, then I dived onto my bed.

"Harry, you haven't eaten your dinner yet." Mom yelled behind the door.

"I'm not hungry, mom." I replied.

Then, this girl suddenly popped out of my mind. The girl whom my girlfriend accidentaly bumped with. The girl was so beautiful, like almost all the features of her face was perfect. She has this innocent ocean-blue eyes, she has this kissable lips, and beautiful brunette hair that falls perfectly on her back.

I whined at my thoughts. Why do I keep on thinking of her? Why do I need to see her again? Oh, maybe just because Dana did something to her? Okay, that's it! I hope so, that's the only reason why I wanted to see her again and nothing more.

******************************************************************************************

I woke up at 8:30 AM the next morning and got ready for school. I'm not a morning person so I always starting to fix myself half an hour before my first class in the morning but I always failed. I always ended up fixing myself more or less 10 minutes before my first class and that makes me always in a hurry.

"Good morning, mom." I greeted mom as I passed her inside the kitchen. "Bye, mom!"

"Heppp! Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" Asked mom.

"No, mom. Bye, I'm late!" I yelled as I slammed the door on our front porch.

"You haven't eaten you food last night, too!" She yelled as she followed me until at the front porch. "Eat plenty later!"

"I will, mom. Bye!" I waved back at her then ran off since I'm late ... again.

**********

After I attended my Algebra and English class in the morning, I walked alone to the soccer field and sat on the empty seats on the stadium. I just watched the soccer team's practice, and Dana's practice.

"Hi." I said plainly when she approached me.

"If you're here just to argue with me again, then, you should've leave. I'm on my practice." She said.

"No, I wont argue with you again. Ever." I replied.

"Fine. What brought you here, then?" She asked as she sat beside me.

"Dana, we're over. Things gets worse if we will still continue this and it's not working anymore." I blurted. She has no reactions, she was in shock.

"Harry, no." She spoke.

"I'm sorry, Dana." I said, then I stood up and walked out of the stadium.

"Harry!" She called out my name and followed me behind.

She grabbed my hand forcefully making me to turn around at her then all of a sudden, she kissed me. And I pulled back. I couldn't feel any love for her anymore because I couldn't feel that she loves me either.

"Harry, you can't leave me, you love me." Her eyes were full of tears.

"I do but things aren't the same anymore. You've changed a lot and I don't like it." I mumbled. I didn't even bothered to look at her, just a side-glance will do. "Sorry, Dan. It's over, we're over."

I didn't wait for her answer, I don't want to hear it either. So just right after I broke up with her, I searched for the exit and just got out of there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Tell me what do you think of this chapter, guys! I want to know your opinions. Feel free to leave comment/s and votes! :) XOXO.